'12 Bulls

RIP is playing great, you can tell the effect he has on the Pacers defense from a spacing standpoint. Rip and Rose are going to work nice together.

Rip is running that court too
pimp.gif

I got to see us play a top team cuz this team looking like we can win it all

I still want d12
laugh.gif

Rip is turning me into a believer. He's even making Boozer look good. This %*%% is amazing.

White Mamba time.

I forgot about Jimmy Butler....damn. I want him to have a little playing time this season because he shows promise but where can he get the playing time?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Can Comcast get they finger off the chopped and screwed button

Am I the only one?

laugh.gif
naw mine is messing up too. I just turned some music on
laugh.gif

Korver either needs to play with the starters more or get replaced by someone who can create their own shot while still hitting the 3 well.

Boozers still not dunking the ball... The most laying up power forward I've seen in a good little while
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Boozers still not dunking the ball... The most laying up power forward I've seen in a good little while
30t6p3b.gif

and it pisses me off to no end when I play 2k.As far as Jimmy only way he gets a lot of playing time is if somebody gets hurt. With that said his time will come next year all he needs to do this year is play smart in spot mins and learn.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
What the hell did he lose weight for if he still can't go up strong and finish? Straight jumpshooter status. 

The thing I liked most about Rip tonight wasn't his shooting but his playmaking, which surprised me. He was finding people like he played with them all last season.

Back
Top Bottom