'12 Bulls

wait whats with the good job GarPax... what exactly have they done to deserve Kudos?

Waive Bogans?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After watching that video I don't see how players aren't lining up to play with D Rose and the Bulls.

LMAO at Cake.

@cake-significant upgrade at crucial position, locked Rose up another 5 yrs ( a layup but you know our FO history)
@cas-I been waiting to get on and try our new squad, hopefully i get a chance later

Thank God this is the last Sunday with no NBA basketball...watching my Bears reminded me of this great fact...7 DAYS LEFT!!!

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Dude still doesn't know how to set a legit pick. Why do you slip EVERY screen though?
laugh.gif
I swear I was the only person in the world that noticed that until now.

and why is everyone wanting JR Smith? I don't see the chemistry with him and the rest of the team. Sure, the fast breaks with him and D Rose will be a highlight reel, but on halfcourt plays I don't see it working.  I see him fitting in a team like Golden State. He's a streaky shooter and I'd want someone who's a steady like Rip. He'll help finish close games better.

if you go through the thread you'll see plenty of reasons why I would like to have JR and others have stated their claims as well.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Thank God this is the last Sunday with no NBA basketball...watching my Bears reminded me of this great fact...7 DAYS LEFT!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm with you on that Ant.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yo has anybody played 2k with rip yet? Team is like night and day

I wanted to but my PS3 doesnt read my games anymore, going to have to get it repaired 
tired.gif
 I know that before the Bulls are a killer squad in 2K12, D.Rose was lightning quick, especially when getting into the paint.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

How bout Nick young signed for only 3.7 for 1 yr
Qualifying offer fam. He's unrestricted after the season now. Hopefully the Bulls go after him or JR with Korver's expiring/unguaranteed contract after the season.

Indiana getting better... Knicks getting better... Heat getting better... We basically stayed the same. smfh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

if you go through the thread you'll see plenty of reasons why I would like to have JR and others have stated their claims as well.
What good is JR if he doesn't like to pass and play d though?  I don't know what most were expecting this off-season, but I'm satisfied with the present team given the circumstances.  I would love to see fans work the front office of a NBA team one day.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

What good is JR if he doesn't like to pass and play d though?  I don't know what most were expecting this off-season, but I'm satisfied with the present team given the circumstances.  I would love to see fans work the front office of a NBA team one day.

I've always found it funny to see people make statements like this, my question to you is who has coached him?

Byron Scott had him his rookie and 2nd yr then they traded him and he was coached by George Karl... He's played with players who've only been concerned with getting theirs the last 3-4yrs.  The only time the team had a real positive locker room influence was Chauncey's 1st year there and what happened?  He was doing work.  he was playing defense in Beans grill in the WCF.  So its not to say he doesn't like to or know how... Maybe just maybe that wasn't that environment wasn't/ and isn't the most condusive for him to.  Ever think of that?

I think you would need more than a day. Maybe they should do a reality show with the league owned hornets. There is a reality show for everything else in the world.

From Marc Stein of ESPN.COM

And I'm told that Arenas, in the wake of his Orlando release, has established a four-team wish list for resuming his comeback from the gun-play debacle in Washington that derailed his career and an unsuccessful stint with the Magic. The 29-year-old is holding out hope that the call comes from either the:

• Lakers ...

• Heat ...

• Knicks ...

• Or whichever team trades for Dwight Howard.

Arenas says he wants to win...I don't actually want him, but when these guys talk about winning and automatically list the heat and lakers all I think 
eyes.gif

WOW read this article...just saw it about Howard and wow. Dude goes IN...

http://www.cbssports.com/...easy-street-to-nba-title

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

From Marc Stein of ESPN.COM

And I'm told that Arenas, in the wake of his Orlando release, has established a four-team wish list for resuming his comeback from the gun-play debacle in Washington that derailed his career and an unsuccessful stint with the Magic. The 29-year-old is holding out hope that the call comes from either the:

• Lakers ...

• Heat ...

• Knicks ...

• Or whichever team trades for Dwight Howard.

Arenas says he wants to win...I don't actually want him, but when these guys talk about winning and automatically list the heat and lakers all I think 
eyes.gif

This dude is a clown. A washed up and delusional clown 
tired.gif

I dont know why people refuse to credit the Bulls as a basketball powerhouse. We have the league MVP, we're one of the youngest teams in the league, and we went to the Easter Conference Finals last year. On top of that, we have one of the best team chemistries in the NBA, best bench, and D. Rose has MJ's work ethic and determination (with a refreshing humbleness)

Originally Posted by grusumm18

lookin good boys!

yes preseason, but rip looks like he's gonna fit in fine...

fu bucher

I agree. Some of these passes and shots are looking straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And Rip is looking great out there..I expected him to look much rustier but dude is playing an elite player right now.

Back
Top Bottom