12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

shoes look good, i would rather have a regular box, pull out boxes are stupid, cumbersome and annoying
Not even close to being true.  They definitely come in handy when you have stacks of boxes.  No need to move boxes around to get to a shoe, you can just slide the "drawer" out and call it a day.

Speak for youself

Not even close to being true.  They definitely come in handy when you have stacks of boxes.  No need to move boxes around to get to a shoe, you can just slide the "drawer" out and call it a day.
well i usually pull the entire box out then pull the shoes out and the box stays out until they are cleaned and put back so having 3 items laying around instead of 1 seems stupid to me, yeah its an opinion and the box looks cool but i dont wear the box and the practicality of a pull out box is nill

Sorry if this has been posted already but does anyone have production # on these?  Def have to get my hands on a pair.

That pic looks good but idk, if I do try for these, it will be for trade bait for something else. I think I'll just try and restore my joints and keep it moving.
I'm on the hunt for a deadstocc  '01 pair...icing the soles and calling  it a day...if the "legend blue" soles are looking like colgate toothpaste I'm definitely passing

As for the lace talk.. there was a dude who used to post in the WDYWT Thread with his XIs laced up to the top. Someone asked him why he ties it like that and he said he likes it and because when the OGs first released, that's how everyone wore them.

Idc how other people lace their **** up as long as the laces arent hella loose and untied :smh:

I say the only sure way is to cop on RD, I can't see any other way but I do want to cop early and RD pairs and compare

Back
Top Bottom