12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Sir know your facts before you post it because you are clearly wrong

I worked at footlocker and sometimes we receive our shoes 2-3 weeks before release date , Jordan brand /Nike tends to do that a lot , mom and pop shops sells stuff early all the time 2-3 weeks , it is NOT fake
Sir read the thread a little before commenting. Everyone knows products come in a few weeks before RD. I got my laney 5s 2 weeks before RD. We are talking months

#fail

Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Sometimes they get in Back Storeroom early by weeks before RD

yes…even 3 weeks sometimes doesn't mean their fake? Da hell

Chumps like Bow Wow are wearing them 3 weeks before RD….on 106 and fart or whatever show he's on...

doesn't mean he got fakes..

POINT being

early isn't always fake

Thought we was talking about weeks
mean.gif

Early pairs aren't always FAKES!!   

#TEAMSTORAGEROOM
Originally Posted by retrohead182 

Early as in what? Around 3 weeks before release? Ok good chance of having legits. Other than that they pretty much are fake
Originally Posted by PmpDaddyRobFord 

this early? Yes
Originally Posted by AmMForever23 

Yeah I would say a month before release your probably good on being early. Unless you got those real Nike connects. I'm sure some of these celebs and rappers be stunting early with some GM though. Till I see Trinidad James in a pair then I can't trust nothing...

Sometimes they get in Back Storeroom early by weeks before RD

yes…even 3 weeks sometimes doesn't mean their fake? Da hell

Chumps like Bow Wow are wearing them 3 weeks before RD….on 106 and fart or whatever show he's on...

doesn't mean he got fakes..

POINT being 

early isn't always fake

Jordan has a promo list they send out pairs to Celebs n Sneaker Writers early alot of times…..
Are you kidding me? Celebs? Bow Wow? It is well known celebs where "early releases" aka fakes. We did a LC on I forget what pair but it was super limited that the buyer is good friends with jadakiss and they were fake. Your logic doesn't work. Do some research
In response to your latest comments. Read what was the original posts. I CLEARLY was speaking months in advance being fake.

Last edited:
My lil guy had these a couple years back.actual ogs and they separated during class...

He said I don't want those again they broke too fast..:lol:

Wonder who'll be the first person to take a pic of these in the snow? I can already see the IG beast... :lol:

I think they should fix the blue on the soles and just make them icy. They dope and I'm gonna cop but idk something about these 3 shades of blue make me only love em I haven't fell in love yet lol. Or change the box an make it more unique to the shoe an it's history

:lol: I'm not saying the shoe trees matter at all I'm just saying the blue color they used on them is the blue color that they should've used on the sole

Back
Top Bottom