12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

These are looking amazing, cant wait to pick these up whether they have a clear sole or blue sole. Ill be lucky to just get a pair.

These are looking amazing, cant wait to pick these up whether they have a clear sole or blue sole. Ill be lucky to just get a pair.
Me too man. Agreed. If there was ever a retro Air Jordan I ever wanted these would be them. Already planning my course of action, prob gonna have to use the plug on these myself. They'll be worth paying extra to have held.

Last edited:
yeah but i clean mine after each wear so it stays fresh, i keep the shoes DS though

*Sigh* do u mind if I ask how old are you?

You keep your shoes clean so they stay "ds" hahahaha..

I hate you jordan brand
Look what you've done..:lol:

Not to jump to his defense, but you missed his weak joke here. He meant that he wears the box and cleans it after each wear, and keeps the shoes unworn.

quick ?. are these grey market pairs or legit. I only ask because they talking about the authenticity in the black infrared thread. because they are to early to be real supposedly. just curious. But the the shoes are on point imo. I know this been a problem for years, it amazes me that fakes look so good now.

Some dudes dont care.

"Theyre IDENTICAL to da real ones...except two lil things"

Good ol ninjahood haha.

Oh and gm =fake. NT official stance.

U wrong, B. Gm = great materials. I'm not gonna take into account anything logical that's been said. I'm gonna continue to swim in this pool of ignorance and pay 350 for fakes thinking I'm #teamearly but I'm just wildin thinking I'm doin it.

U wrong, B. Gm = great materials. I'm not gonna take into account anything logical that's been said. I'm gonna continue to swim in this pool of ignorance and pay 350 for fakes thinking I'm #teamearly but I'm just wildin thinking I'm doin it.
GM = Great Materials :lol:

Last edited:
One man's trash is another man's treasure when it comes to GM and authentic (as in release by Nike).

Last edited:
Me too man. Agreed. If there was ever a retro Air Jordan I ever wanted these would be them. Already planning my course of action, prob gonna have to use the plug on these myself. They'll be worth paying extra to have held.

Yeah i dont have a plug but believe me im going to be filling out raffles everywhere, all the fcfs's have dried up out here in philly. Everything is a god damn raffle. I just need 1, lol.

Yeah i dont have a plug but believe me im going to be filling out raffles everywhere, all the fcfs's have dried up out here in philly. Everything is a god damn raffle. I just need 1, lol.
Usually I would go that route but after seeing how crooked it was last year with the Gammas and striking out multiple times I'm not letting that happen again.

I'm just hoping my connect can get these for me but I'm probably going to have to pay that $280+ for em after they release. No place around here does camp out for 11s since that concord incident just raffles.

So, the soles on these are definitely not looking like the ones seen on recent 11s infrared or concord lows?

Although these pics make it look like the recent releases

Last edited:
So, the soles on these are definitely not looking like the ones seen on recent 11s infrared or concord lows?

Although these pics make it look like the recent releases

View media item 1112504

^they look like hot garbage in that pic. Straight biscuits.

Umm why?...I thought that pic looked better than the minty opaque blue soles posted above. Really hoping it's more blue translucent like the OGs which is what the pic above looks like.

What do you mean exactly?

Me or him?

Last edited:
Well the series of pics posted a few posts above mine show a more opaque minty blue sole. The one I posted (two posts up) looks a bit translucent like the recent releases of 11s. The OGs has translucent blue soles and the hope is the one on these is as close to those as possible. The sole on recent releases is closer to that than the sole seen in that series of pics a few pages back. I am hoping those are some GMs pics.

Last edited:
By this? What do you mean they don't look alike? 

concord lows sole are icy blueish, no?

Ok there is way too much confusion in these posts so I'll clarify.

This is what the OG sole looks like

DHmBDlf.jpg

I was hoping this release would like the pic below which was one of the first confirmed pics to surface. It looks the closest to OGs. 

SVuSSpG.jpg

The ones on concord 11 lows and other releases would be a nice alternative. 

oUINTHM.jpg

The soles seen in recent pics look the furthest from the OGs with the opaque minty color. Definitely not a fan.

mKhOSP5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom