12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That's what I do. Just let them hang out the top hole. Otherwise, for example, on a pair of white Shox I have, I tie a knot as close as I can to the tip. 

They just don't know
You damn young kids :smh:

This IS a shoe from those times...

Say what? :stoneface: I'm probably older than you, boss. What does that have to do with it looking like a skateboarding shoe from the 90s? The XI isn't supposed to be shaped that way.

Never seen these before and these look terrible imo
What are you saying…. some are a Plain Concord with just a College Team Embroidered in the shoe...

If these Kicks Dropped individually ….you'd Probably be CAWPING!!

Those All Red with the White bottom Hoosier joints ARE 
nthat.gif
 Minus the Indiana Logo

Never seen these before and these look terrible imo
What are you saying…. some are a Plain Concord with just a College Team Embroidered in the shoe...

If these Kicks Dropped individually ….you'd Probably be CAWPING!!

Those All Red with the White bottom Hoosier joints ARE 
nthat.gif
 Minus the Indiana Logo
I was not referring to the pairs that weren't customized. The colorblocking on the others are horrible,and I would certainly not be "cawping" 
eyes.gif
mean.gif
. If you like them, good for you, but I don't particularly care for those monstrosities. 

^ That's what I do. Unless you are balling in your XIs you don't really need to tie them up all the way imo but hey if any of you guys want to rock them differently go ahead
not really, the XI if you don't lace them up you will get heel slip because the tongue by itself doesn't have much lock-down. when you walk whenever the heel slip you are most likely gonna get heel drags which destroys the soles faster than you think. even just loosely tighten the lace provide some lock down and no heel slip. 

You guys are bunch of DUMP TRUCKS….

Post a couple pics and Ya'll go Ape **** Crazy…. Da Hell

The Kicks are all Real… but they were Custom'd out by this dude

****EDIT (your telling me all those kicks he custom'd are fakes bro?)

http://instagram.com/dejesuscustoms

Via SneakerNews

While certain Air Jordan retro models have been prone to the collegiate treatment, the Air Jordan 11  has always avoided that sort of PE touch. Making dreams come true on that front is DeJesus Customs, who crafted this gigantic set of customs to match with all the teams in the Big 10 conference. Not only did he give the shoes the associated colors for each school, but they all also have the logos planted on the ankle area. Take a look at a detailed set of each after the break and let us know which is your favorite of the Air Jordan 11  “Big 10 Conference” customs by Dillon DeJesus.

Geezzzz

Last edited:
What do you think those customs would run me?? Never had a custom page if j's I'm clueless when it comes to prices

That pic looks good but idk, if I do try for these, it will be for trade bait for something else. I think I'll just try and restore my joints and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom