12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

And he answers his own question....

You guys are more experienced with the shoe thing then I am so I thought to ask in hopes of getting a realistic answer. For example, if I was to offer $220 for a pair, is that a good deal or should I keep looking for a pair that's $170?

You guys are more experienced with the shoe thing then I am so I thought to ask in hopes of getting a realistic answer. For example, if I was to offer $220 for a pair, is that a good deal or should I keep looking for a pair that's $170?

If you're comfortable paying $220, then go ahead. $170 is the answer of someone who is prepared to be steadfast in their ideals and hunt until they find it if they really want that pair. If you want them ASAP and can drop $220-240 comfortably, then by all means; bite. Be sure to run the pair through the Legit Check forum though since I figured Concords would go for way more than that these days.

Lmao
Been looking on ebay and CL and it seems the prices avg around $240 on up DS and worn.
Lol I was being sarcastic with $170 (sadly) but you won't find a pair for that price even though that's what they should be priced at worn, for less than retail but in reality you're looking at $250+ and be very careful when buying a pair of XI's.

Thanks guys. I recently started back buying shoes. It's been a very discouraging start via lack of due diligence on my behalf.

Thanks guys. I recently started back buying shoes. It's been a very discouraging start via lack of due diligence on my behalf.
Good luck on getting back into the hobby. A couple of things:

1. Prepare yourself for constant failure trying to buy online on release day.

2. If you strike out on release day, prepare to pay at least $220 for any release from a re-seller.

After that partial pic dude posted I'm 100% satisfied with that. Unless they made changes to the upper I have no complaints besides the backwards jumpman that they will probably never change

And what about the Cdp folks? 08... And then again 5 years later. SJs in 09(again).... Then a re-re-retro in 5 years, makes perfect sense.

I won't even front, i'm gonna be sick if they release the Space Jams again so soon.
I hope they do, not for the sake of you being "sick" but just so I could have a pair and have the hype killed on those as well just like they're doing with past hyped releases. The Carmine's won't be as sought after once they release in May, they're "exclusive" title will fade and I can't be any happier about it. Same will happen to the Columbias and the SJ's should they release next year.

I wish they would drop a og color xi every Saturday for a year straight maybe then people would stop beasting
Yes. They would sell out for the first 3-5 months lol.

I think the patent leather yellows due to sunlight/humidity but I don't mind the vanilla color to the aged patent leather it's still clean

I think I might be the only one who likes the yellowing on Jordan's, if they did VNTG releases like they did for the AM 1s and AM 90s I would ******* love it lol I wear my shoes as often as possible for them to yellow quicker.

12/20/14 is the date going along with the article in which I took the picture from. @jcuk23  can you confirm or still not able?

Last edited:
again peeps any and all white shoes over time will yellow and we know this. the only difference is that white patent holds more discoloration than mesh or leather. and to get technical theres a layer of plastic that makes it patent which is clear much like some of our favorite outsoles therefor over time oxidation won't be our friend. my advice would be saran wrapping the shoes to store over long periods of time.

After that partial pic dude posted I'm 100% satisfied with that. Unless they made changes to the upper I have no complaints besides the backwards jumpman that they will probably never change

Yeah, that still sucks about the backwards jumpman. They recently did it to the IX's and it just doesn't look right. I still cant grasp what the Idiot in charge was thinking when that change was approved. There is no justifiable reason.

Yeah, that still sucks about the backwards jumpman. They recently did it to the IX's and it just doesn't look right. I still cant grasp what the Idiot in charge was thinking when that change was approved. There is no justifiable reason.
Agreed!!

JB please drop a retro+ mid with this sole [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Bred scheme or Colombia scheme with this royal
eek.gif
there would be riots
Space jams with this sole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> original space jams. period.

Back
Top Bottom