12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I get what your saying I don't usually rock my jays right away tho but I'm glad I'm on the east because we get a break for a while due to weather conditions, so all my heat minus the beaters get a breather for a bit while most people rock theirs right away it will gain wear and tear I mean I'm coppin 2 pairs but im happy I cam hold onto them for that much longer.
Lol that's everyone's plan. Literally everyone I know who buys J's says "I'ma just stash these and let everyone else **** theirs up" ... So it looks like no one will be rocking a pair lmao I never understood the season's game when it came to kicks and I never will. Now that most of the "fall" releases have been officiated revealed with pics, maybe this means the Nov/Dec releases will start to get leaked. Unlike the majority, if they have mesh uppers that won't deter me from getting them, nor will them not having a "special" box lol.

I don't see how people wait that long to wear a shoe... I can see if you have alot of shoes but even then I usually wait a week or so but season(s) seem a little over. I know with these im rocking asap. Grails right here.

Last edited:
I don't see how people wait that long to wear a shoe... I can see if you have alot of shoes but even then I just break them whenever the urge arises unless there's ice on the ground. usually wait a week or so but season(s) seem a little over. I know with these im rocking asap. Grails right here.

I don't see how people wait that long to wear a shoe... I can see if you have alot of shoes but even then I usually wait a week or so but season(s) seem a little over. I know with these im rocking asap. Grails right here.

who on NT doesn't have a lot of shoes tho?

:smh: This is a summer shoe man.... The hell they dropping in December for?
Woulda been dope if they were a July 4th drop.

whats the difference between columbias and concords color blocking wise? just the black patent and no one complained about them dropping in December.

I think I know what he means. When I get a pair of sneakers I really like or wanted. I feel like a little kid, because I can't wait to wear them. Others, I'm like ehhhhh. I barely wear my XI's, because their comfort just isn't there. But if they're other peoples grails I understand.

Those ppl in the general thread who claim  they have out grown buying shoes, but still lurk around in the shoe threads
eyes.gif

I think I know what he means. When I get a pair of sneakers I really like or wanted. I feel like a little kid, because I can't wait to wear them. Others, I'm like ehhhhh. I barely wear my XI's, because their comfort just isn't there. But if they're other peoples grails I understand.

I guess so. I wear my shoes as I have time. Not really worried about when other people wear their stuff.

Those ppl in the general thread who claim  they have out grown buying shoes, but still lurk around in the shoe threads:rolleyes

I forgot about the general section, some of them are special.

You have others who claim they were never in to kicks. They just like the general section. :\

Last edited:
:smh: This is a summer shoe man.... The hell they dropping in December for?
Woulda been dope if they were a July 4th drop.

whats the difference between columbias and concords color blocking wise? just the black patent and no one complained about them dropping in December.

I don't think concords should have dropped over the winter either.

But what can you do, right? Gotta buy em when they're available.

You have others who claim they were never in to kicks. They just like the general section. :\

That was always weird to me. Like, how or why are you on NT then if you were never into shoes?

Last edited:
You'd be surprised what at the kinds of searches that pull NT up at the top of the results :lol: (not my reason, but I've seen it firsthand)

I dont care what they look like. they just look so clean on feet. (NOT MY PIC)

Hopefully these dont turn into bred 11 where everyone and their grandma has them. I used to love bred 11 but for some reason after they released it was not the same

"Sneakerheads" :lol: comments like this always baffled me. So you don't like them because more people than "normal" have em? Who are you buying shoes for? You realize the playoff XIs have been released 4 times in about 20 years. In fact every Jordan has released multiple times so having a certain OG c/w doesn't make you exclusive anymore :rolleyes

View media item 878675
This is why I'm on the fence on these tbh. That vanilla color white patent turns is enh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom