12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Dates right that isn't the same shoe i saw tho.[/quote]
The pair I saw had a blue jumpman too
I hope that the pair that you saw comes out then lol I mean if that black infrared picture is accurate though I will definitely, not maybe, forego the pair of columbias/legend blues that I wanted to buy and spend that money on another pair of black infrareds.

But for the sake of everyone else, I really hope that jump man stays blue.

^It's a joke. Dude has posted that a bunch of times already in the thread.

Last edited:
^It's a joke. Dude has posted that a bunch of times already in the thread.

I know, that's why I didn't bother to go find a gif or an actual picture.

I don't really care much about names anyways.

Last edited:
I think we should call these the cleancords. Theyre like a clean version of the concords. I doubt people will cop because he didn't even wear these. Its not like these are the gsmmas, people.

I think we should call these the cleancords. Theyre like a clean version of the concords. I doubt people will cop because he didn't even wear these. Its not like these are the gsmmas, people.
Jordan Wore These in the 96/97 All Star Game. (Correct Me On the Years if i am wrong).

People want these almost every year it get rumored.
If This Was sarcasm then disregard this post

Last edited:

Jordan Wore These in the 96/97 All Star Game. (Correct Me On the Years if i am wrong).

People want these almost every year it get rumored.
If This Was sarcasm then disregard this post
They got to release that jersey with these
pimp.gif
 or at least a similar "Jordan" jersey like they did with the barons 9s.

Yeah i remember seeing the Jersey and was like oh i like it and wanted it and then see the price and was like nevermind...

But i agree they should drop it again but for the price of a regular jersey or maybe 20-30 more

And it's people like this that will actually end up with multiple pairs on RD while old heads/legit fans will leave empty handed. :smh:

Are you guys really not seeing that he was just making a weak joke? :lol:

Ol' boy is about step back into the thread with "Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)" playing as background music.

He actually did wear them. But technically, you could argue that he didn't wear any of the recent retros since the quality is such trash and the only thing they have in common with the originals is that they look similar

Back
Top Bottom