12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

this is a community, knock it off
Ok. Enjoy having your chances decreased I'll look forward to your salty posts next week. Hopefully you strike out and realize that this site has plenty of lurkers. Then take into account that they will post it in fb groups. Then go from there. Enjoy!!!!

Pines mall fl my friend send the pic today told me they where lining up
That line was for guarantees tickets for the 13s NOT ANYTHING for 11s. And it's like that for EVERY release. 3 shoe stores in one mall all do tickets at the same time with one big line.

Repped @citricacidcycle  for that list. Also cause I'm a biology major 
laugh.gif

Repped @citricacidcycle  for that list. Also cause I'm a biology major 
laugh.gif
You're the first person in months to actually comment on that! I applaud you in suffering through that curriculum as I did many years ago...

I will get back to posting codes later.  I think most are already in the open; I just like to organize things and list them for ease of reading, hence the whole TCA thing...

That line was for guarantees tickets for the 13s NOT ANYTHING for 11s. And it's like that for EVERY release. 3 shoe stores in one mall all do tickets at the same time with one big line.

Im aware. People are staying there for the 11 as well.
mind you my friend passed down the pic and the info since he was getting the 13s

Last edited:

You're the first person in months to actually comment on that! I applaud you in suffering through that curriculum as I did many years ago...

I will get back to posting codes later.  I think most are already in the open; I just like to organize things and list them for ease of reading, hence the whole TCA thing...
Hah thanks man. Got two years left to go. Studied the Citric Acid Cycle for my PCAT and I can't remember seeing a single bit of it on that test. 
laugh.gif
 I credit you for having one of the more creative names on NT lol. 

I stay In Cali
And southland mall in hayward line be taking hella long for raffle tickets
Last year took me like 30 something minutes to get to the front
And I was there early
Couple friends came later and they took longer
i waited in line for a random sign up tweet for the Cool Greys in NTSF for 2 hours and for the breds i waited in line almost 3 hours for a raffle ticket at Serramonte Mall.

Last edited:
I was Downtown Brooklyn to meet my girl, and decided to pop in a couple of my spots still remaining down there, and my spot I been dealing with since High School hooked me up nice, so I can sleep late on the 20th.  But, for the locals, I don't know if they still are, but Nohble downtown Newark is doing raffles still, Piros is doing FCFS, and Champs and HoH in Willowbrook is doing tickets Sunday morning.  All going for them online and in store, good luck, and you'll be very pleased with the quality.  They are nice and you will enjoy them.  Enjoy the pics and have a goodnight.

Im aware. People are staying there for the 11 as well.
mind you my friend passed down the pic and the info since he was getting the 13s
trust me bro, no one is staying there. I left that exact mall at 8:30 and there was no one left out there. Pines police don't play that, dudes tryna to camp won't be able to until Sunday morning or late night Saturday AFTER the mall closes.

trust me bro, no one is staying there. I left that exact mall at 8:30 and there was no one left out there. Pines police don't play that, dudes tryna to camp won't be able to until Sunday morning or late night Saturday AFTER the mall closes.
all they will do is form across the street at dennys or something..lol

Jordan 11's Having Dudes Feeling Like .. They Can Handle The Law..lol Classic Clip Here..lol

Last edited:
Fast Forward to 36 seconds..

Con COOOOOORD PUNCH!!!..lol sad that shoes has us fighting though

What do you guys hope we will get next year?
A new fresh colorway or the Jams done properly. I'm hoping we can get both Jumpmans facing forward.
I swear jordan brand must be trollin. **** must give them a chubby to see morons buy a back pack like that. Next year they gonna come out with an air jordan hat. Just gonna be the upper of a popular air jordan with a brim
roll.gif

Edit: Those videos are crazy ******ed. We had a bunch of kids pushing each other at the carmine release. All the regulars formed a line to the right like usual and watched the incident. 

Last edited:
I stay In Cali
And southland mall in hayward line be taking hella long for raffle tickets
Last year took me like 30 something minutes to get to the front
And I was there early
Couple friends came later and they took longer
i waited in line for a random sign up tweet for the Cool Greys in NTSF for 2 hours and for the breds i waited in line almost 3 hours for a raffle ticket at Serramonte Mall.
I worked at ntsf during the cool grey launch it was fcfs
I actually worked the launch
It was a midnight Launch
Wasn't any tweet needed

It was a midnight Launch
Wasn't any tweet needed

you have it mixed up with another release.
It was a first come first serve sign ups for the Cool Greys at NTSF. When i got there the line was crazy long. Sign up was for 2 GUARANTEED men shoes for each person. I ended up buying 4 pairs since i took my girl with me to sign up.

Any one who was there can back me up on this one. I have a solid memory.

Last edited:
It was a midnight Launch
Wasn't any tweet needed

you have it mixed up with another release.
It was a first come first serve sign ups for the Cool Greys at NTSF. When i got there the line was crazy long. Sign up was for 2 GUARANTEED men shoes for each person. I ended up buying 4 pairs since i took my girl with me to sign up.

Any one who was there can back me up on this one. I have a solid memory.
That's what I said fcfs :lol:
I thought u said u was waiting for a tweet
That's why I said no tweet was needed

Good i didnt wanna believe that.

Where the usual resellers out there for the 13s?

Last edited:
this is a community, knock it off
Ok. Enjoy having your chances decreased I'll look forward to your salty posts next week. Hopefully you strike out and realize that this site has plenty of lurkers. Then take into account that they will post it in fb groups. Then go from there. Enjoy!!!!
psych, got mine locked down at Villa. Get at me lol.
You bout to be salty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom