12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I was Downtown Brooklyn to meet my girl, and decided to pop in a couple of my spots still remaining down there, and my spot I been dealing with since High School hooked me up nice, so I can sleep late on the 20th.  But, for the locals, I don't know if they still are, but Nohble downtown Newark is doing raffles still, Piros is doing FCFS, and Champs and HoH in Willowbrook is doing tickets Sunday morning.  All going for them online and in store, good luck, and you'll be very pleased with the quality.  They are nice and you will enjoy them.  Enjoy the pics and have a goodnight.View media item 1301523
View media item 1301528
View media item 1301532
View media item 1301534
View media item 1301535

How much they're selling them?

Pre-ordered mine for 3 bills.  They almost that price with taxes in canada so why not reduce the headache that release brings.  Hopefully everyone grips a pair though!

How much they're selling them?
The two old testament sneaker spots Downtown was asking $420, but I been dealing with these dudes since back when the Galleria was the Albee Square Mall, so I got a sweet hookup

Last edited:

Let's see who can get the most pairs 
mean.gif

I already see it now. kids are not getting theirs this yr.... then again. all white would last them 2 hrs. I just want 2 pairs that's all. Sneaker baby jesus...... can I please succeed? Please? lol

Why do the GS pairs have the correct blue color sole like the OG's but the men's sizes got screwed?

The soles on the gs sizes tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
GS sizes look right but the mens pairs look like they been worn a little, the mens soles look like somebody wore em a few times then tried to clean em

Back
Top Bottom