12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Bruh it was an outlet release
1 men and gs per purchase
I usually bring my girl for extra purchase
All sizes in men and gs
U should frequent more threads man
This has been common knowledge
I'm a size 9 in 11's btw

Hey man if say so. Never seen nor heard of Holiday 11s making it to outlets but that's good to know if true.

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/03/06/air-jordan-xi-retro-gamma-outlet-release/
Google other 11's if u don't believe me

Damn people camping out already for guarantee tickets. Giving out sunday.

Last edited:
shiekh in newpark doesnt have the code up n when i asked them dude told me they dont have a code. asked him when they're gona have it up he said i dont know. 

lazy *** employees. gona check again monday 

shiekh in newpark doesnt have the code up n when i asked them dude told me they dont have a code. asked him when they're gona have it up he said i dont know. 
Reason is they aren't doing a code
Mall security is handling the raffle

think you got lied to fam. the raffle started yesterday and ends on monday. they known to b shady??

think you got lied to fam. the raffle started yesterday and ends on monday. they known to b shady??
not really, in the past they just tape a piece of paper on the glass wall with the raffle, no need to ask an employee or anything.

they didnt have the paper up so i asked, and dude said he dont know

Damn people camping out already for guarantee tickets. Giving out sunday.
In this weather?

They acting like these won't restock
mean.gif

Just found out my DSG is getting these but it will be first come first serve and only 1-2 per size. Might be a last resort if all 21 raffles fail me. Didn't know till seeing people cop stuff from DSG they even got new releases but hey I'm down with whoever is getting anything I like. About how many size 9s you guys would say a store gets about 1-3 pairs?

Just found out my DSG is getting these but it will be first come first serve and only 1-2 per size. Might be a last resort if all 21 raffles fail me. Didn't know till seeing people cop stuff from DSG they even got new releases but hey I'm down with whoever is getting anything I like. About how many size 9s you guys would say a store gets about 1-3 pairs?

Roughly 3, closer to 2 if they get a decent FSR the bigger sizes usually have more quantity.

Roughly 3, closer to 2 if they get a decent FSR the bigger sizes usually have more quantity.
Figured this is why I always have problems getting mine. Years of this and it doesn't help my town is sizes 7-9.5 for the most part. Manager at champs told me fellas that these are very white in the light too for those worried about the whole being yellow or cream colored out the box.

i thought they was doing rigged raffles in Duval

Lol, we met in the spizike 6 thread right?

Still havent won any raffles at that particular FNL. Only been able to score on guaranteed tickets and online. But im 4/4 since then! (Spizike 6, sport blue 6, db8, and blk/infrared 6) Hoping to finish the year strong. I will let u know if I score from that particular FNL.

I cant lie, I started laughing when i read your reply!

Back
Top Bottom