12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@AmMForever23  Just go to your local Store and throw the kid working a $20-50 spot before  the releases, this should sew you up a pair
I was thinking that since I have made a few new employee friends recently just don't know if they would honestly do it.

Yeah but your a youngin so you don't understand those that have seen these things retroed many times and feel that anything over $20 over retail isn't worth it, let alone $60-$150 over retail to resellers. 
Na I do understand that point. I am not trying to say resellers help the game or hurt it I am simply giving my case and my points so people can have a better understanding of what I am coming from. I am not here preaching anything or trying to change opinions because I know they feel that way and I understand I mean **** Gammas restocked already like 7 times probably. All I am looking for is if I can't get it myself that I know I'm getting a secured authentic pair guaranteed. 

@AmMForever23  Just go to your local Store and throw the kid working a $20-50 spot before  the releases, this should sew you up a pair
I was thinking that since I have made a few new employee friends recently just don't know if they would honestly do it.
Closed mouths don't eat.

Go put in some work my man. You'd be surprised.

A little 20 to 50 spot for the workers can mean a fulls days pay.

You need to give it a shot.

I forgot where I went once, that I asked if he could hold me a pair for $20 and he replied "nah I can get fired for that" Maybe if I threw him $30. I too live in a small town and it's all raffles. Only won the powder blue Xs this year

Closed mouths don't eat.
Go put in some work my man. You'd be surprised.
A little 20 to 50 spot for the workers can mean a fulls days pay.
You need to give it a shot.
Wish I would pay somebody to hold my pairs, below retail only my way, yall young boys got the game misconstrued, encouragin dudes to pay over retail haha..#bdayvouchers

Last edited:
a raffle is diff than the draft

mean.gif

Last edited:

^ If you're talking about stores, it depends on the store.

My FNL is doing a draft. I've also talked to the manager.

Tickets will be handed out the Wednesday and Thursday before and customers will put their phone numbers on the back of their tickets before turning them back in, then they will do their raffle in the store on Friday and call the phone numbers on the tickets they select.

Terrible. 
ohwell.gif
they don't hand out tickets for the draft

isn't that a raffle ??

lol a draft? what the **** :lol:

pretty soon they gon be having dudes fill out 5 page applications to see if they fit the requirements to buy the shoes

or a ******* test for everyone to take thats in line

i have liked the idea of the finishline draft the last few years

won on the breds, and miss on the gammas ( but was still able to cop with PLAN B ! )

too bad that the game has changed so much to lead to these methods of sale

lol a draft? what the **** :lol:

pretty soon they gon be having dudes fill out 5 page applications to see if they fit the requirements to buy the shoes

or a ******* test for everyone to take thats in line
It's just a raffle done online for the most part :lol: I love your description tho soon stores are gonna require us to have 6 points of i.d. on us to cop some jays :lol:

I forgot where I went once, that I asked if he could hold me a pair for $20 and he replied "nah I can get fired for that" Maybe if I threw him $30. I too live in a small town and it's all raffles. Only won the powder blue Xs this year
So I see I'm not the only one with that problem. Funny thing is those Xs are the only raffles I won this year too. It is a different atmosphere in small towns.

What I love most about holiday XI releases is waking up that morning buttnaked with some house slippers on and copping my pair online with ease and then watching all the various videos online of the heathens who camped out at _______ Mall in the freezing cold, breaking down doors, getting tranpled on and then crying about not getting a pair while being interviewed on live TV. Call me evil, but seeing that just makes me let out a Christmas chuckle. Word of advice folks: the world wide web is here for a reason. Use it and don't become one of the aforementioned heathens on release day

Last edited:
What I love most about holiday XI releases is waking up that morning buttnaked with some house slippers on and copping my pair online with ease and then watching all the various videos online of the heathens who camped out at _______ Mall in the freezing cold, breaking down doors, getting tranpled on and then crying about not getting a pair while being interviewed on live TV. Call me evil, but seeing that just makes me let out a Christmas chuckle. Word of advice folks: the world wide web is here for a reason. Use it and don't become one of the aforementioned heathens on release day
sadly a good amount of ignorant people enjoy the hype/madness of release day almost more than they enjoy having the actual shoe. heathens indeed

@AmMForever23
 Just go to your local Store and throw the kid working a $20-50 spot before  the releases, this should sew you up a pair

Hard to do this days cause they got wise to the resellers/hypebeasts. I know by me $20-50 won't get you a J. Because alot of workers around her are slick, they can use their employee discount on most releases, specially GR's which is 30%

So

Offer 1:
You give them $20-50 for you to magically win a raffle, you win, walk in and pay, someone profits $20-50

Offer 2:
Reseller (mainly) but I know a sneaker collector around here doing this. They offer $50+ over retail. Now the employee gets say $180+50 = $230. They are paying $180-30%=$126. Someone profits$104 (give or take on the numbers, but you get the idea)

When you are waiting on line to get a ticket and you see familiar faces (people on IG who always post up multiple pairs of a release on release date) walk around shaking hands with everyone... You better hope you're not their same size... :smh::rofl:

People working in NNJ area know of some of the people im talkina bout... :smh:

My local mall for breds...

View media item 1253795

The low/inconsistency of the pl cut kills my spirits...don't know why they (JB) won't make them higher and thicker especially @ a $200 price point smh

Back
Top Bottom