12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

me too.. I want the icy concord blue sole.. not some semi solid blue sole.. I want the h20 sole not the 4 feet deep pool-water-sole.  i like ice if i get a pair.. i may do a sole swap with some clear ice futures or something as I want ice looking like frozen h20.

Last edited:
I really wish FNL was doing the Draft, my only chance of coppin in KC is online. I'm not dealing with running around and waiting at the mall for hours just to get some raffle tickets for a CHANCE at coppin a sneaker. Although it's highly unlikely, I'll hit the mall on RD at the designated time to pick up an unclaimed pair (If I'm lucky) if I miss out online.

I really wish FNL was doing the Draft, my only chance of coppin in KC is online. I'm not dealing with running around and waiting at the mall for hours just to get some raffle tickets for a CHANCE at coppin a sneaker. Although it's highly unlikely, I'll hit the mall on RD at the designated time to pick up an unclaimed pair (If I'm lucky) if I miss out online.
The raffles aren't that bad, really only rigged on limited releases but both Champs do guaranteed tickets the Sunday before the release. You might go through and "talk" to a worker and they might look out for you. All the times I went they seemed pretty cool

Hard to do this days cause they got wise to the resellers/hypebeasts. I know by me $20-50 won't get you a J. Because alot of workers around her are slick, they can use their employee discount on most releases, specially GR's which is 30%

So

Offer 1:
You give them $20-50 for you to magically win a raffle, you win, walk in and pay, someone profits $20-50

Offer 2:
Reseller (mainly) but I know a sneaker collector around here doing this. They offer $50+ over retail. Now the employee gets say $180+50 = $230. They are paying $180-30%=$126. Someone profits$104 (give or take on the numbers, but you get the idea)

When you are waiting on line to get a ticket and you see familiar faces (people on IG who always post up multiple pairs of a release on release date) walk around shaking hands with everyone... You better hope you're not their same size... :smh::rofl:

People working in NNJ area know of some of the people im talkina bout... :smh:

Yeah I'm going to my local store today and seeing what I can do. Going to play it off as a joke because don't really want to ruin the relationship I have with the employees. Thanks for the advice.

me too.. I want the icy concord blue sole.. not some semi solid blue sole.. I want the h20 sole not the 4 feet deep pool-water-sole.  i like ice if i get a pair.. i may do a sole swap with some clear ice futures or something as I want ice looking like frozen h20.

I know the ogs were translucent but this is a rare time when i prefer the semi solid dark Carolina blue. IMO looks better and won't yellow as fast. I know these have been labeled fakes but this colored sole here looks on point IMO
View media item 1254825

Last edited:
The raffles aren't that bad, really only rigged on limited releases but both Champs do guaranteed tickets the Sunday before the release. You might go through and "talk" to a worker and they might look out for you. All the times I went they seemed pretty cool

Which Champs are you talking about?

Ill take my chance with an ATC or BOT against a crazy ***** with a gun who wants my shoes ANY DAY

obviously, :lol: I'm just saying---coppin' online ain't easy. AT ALL. Especially not for hyped releases. It's safer, but I wouldn't say it's easier. I'm still on the fence in regards to what route I wanna take for these. Might try my luck on EU sites and just bypass the US ones altogether.

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences, but that doesn't change my opinion. I don't support people hurting/killing each other and damaging property over some shoes. But it's all entertainment to me. 

people gettin' hurt shouldn't be "entertainment".... but I digress.

I agree it shouldn't, but we all have our guilty pleasures. The UFC wouldn't be as popular as it is today if watching people hurt each other wasn't entertaining

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences, but that doesn't change my opinion. I don't support people hurting/killing each other and damaging property over some shoes. But it's all entertainment to me. 
lol edgy much?

i agree though, camping is awful.

Welp there's your first official pics fellas. This is from the Jordan Brand/Eastbay collaboration booklet. Most of yall Eastbay purchasers should be receiving it pretty soon.

The VIs are in there as well. Those soles look just like the Marcus Jordan VIs that posted around Halloween. Those VIs soles are NOT extremely blue.

The only thing im worried about about this shoe is the yellowing of the white patent leather. Shoe looks ugly after that. The first retros of these did that after a few years

The only thing im worried about about this shoe is the yellowing of the white patent leather. Shoe looks ugly after that. The first retros of these did that after a few years
This. Same thing for me but is there a way to whiten white patent leather after it has yellowed? Just out of curiosity

Back
Top Bottom