12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I know fakes when I see them, I will never be fooled. Been around long enough, I have my own support

That's what's up, then. So don't worry about what some internet dude said about you not knowing.

Right?

I agree the shoes are probably fake boss.
But they aren't fake based on the info you provided.
The things you pointed out on the tag mean nothing my dude.
Just go look at your own 11model, ANY model and you will see tags like that.
20 plus years? Good for you, and you still haven't learned how to NOT give out bad info, you should retire man.
Getting too old it seems.

The EUR doesn't have to line up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Means nothing.
That jumpman missing a foot means nothing as well. That happens more often than not.
I wouldn't use it as an indicator of GM/Legit

900x900px-LL-6e6dd9e1_10359547_929271927083738_3103820560617961956_n.jpeg
Theses could be real because I just looked inside my gamma blue 11s and the tag looks just like this and I got my gammas from sport zone.

^^^Thats my point. That should never be used as an indicator of fakes for any reason.
I wasn'trying to make maxsand look bad but man, I'm not about to let that kind of info pass as good info.
Sad thing is people have already came in this thread and saw that and will use it to identify fakes in the future and that info just caused more damage than he knows.

That's the kind of info that has cats sending back legit Retros to ebay sellers and calling them fakes.
If that shoe is fake, it needs to be identified as a fake by other means, nah mean

Last edited:

So is this how desperate the sneaker game is now? You encourage people to pay $100 to $150 over retail just to cop some J's? Wowwwww the game has hit a all time low.

No wonder resellers cop 3/4 pairs just to get over on people. That thinking of paying resellers or anyone for that matter $100/$150 over retail is insane. 

At the end of the day these are just sneakers, but it someone want to pay almost double because these are XI's, to each is its own. Don't get made when JB raises prices again and the average J's are $250.
To me it is more of a I have the chance now before the price gets even higher type of thing. It isn't that I gladly welcome paying $300 but its better than $400 or even more. At some point down the line if you really want the kicks you either going to spend the money now or later. The way I base my numbers is how much it is retail but it be ridiculous to not factor in hype. Either way the prices are going to go up it is the same as when people complain about the cost of milk going up its eventually going to happen as the cost of living increases. These designers have shoes worth $1000 people buying gladly and that is okay somehow because of a name? It is all a game man and you can either play or step away. But I see what your saying.

To me it is more of a I have the chance now before the price gets even higher type of thing. It isn't that I gladly welcome paying $300 but its better than $400 or even more. At some point down the line if you really want the kicks you either going to spend the money now or later. The way I base my numbers is how much it is retail but it be ridiculous to not factor in hype. Either way the prices are going to go up it is the same as when people complain about the cost of milk going up its eventually going to happen as the cost of living increases. These designers have shoes worth $1000 people buying gladly and that is okay somehow because of a name? It is all a game man and you can either play or step away. But I see what your saying.
Its not just the name that lets designers add a price tag to their shoe.  The day I get glue stains, or paint smudges on my Gucci's is the day they don't get my money any longer.  The name is a big piece of the puzzle, but they earned their right to charge xx amount for a shoe by putting out decades of quality

well said !

payin 300 plus for a holiday 11 is crazy. I went thru 4 pairs of breds and 2 pairs of gammas with ease. yes, hype on these will prolly b higher then those 2 but also a massive GR. I wouldn't pay anymore than 260 for a pre order...

after seeing a million fake pairs past few months and all the blogs hyping it up since spring im really bout over this shoe lol. if i can cop on launch day im sure i'll be trippin...huge fiend in denial 

^ If you're talking about stores, it depends on the store.

My FNL is doing a draft. I've also talked to the manager.

Tickets will be handed out the Wednesday and Thursday before and customers will put their phone numbers on the back of their tickets before turning them back in, then they will do their raffle in the store on Friday and call the phone numbers on the tickets they select.

Terrible. 
ohwell.gif

payin 300 plus for a holiday 11 is crazy. I went thru 4 pairs of breds and 2 pairs of gammas with ease. yes, hype on these will prolly b higher then those 2 but also a massive GR. I wouldn't pay anymore than 260 for a pre order...

THIS, 100

You really gotta be new to sneakers if you think a Holiday XI release is difficult

Hell, i dont care what the shoe is. I dont pay more than $20 over retail. I want these XIs but my stance is firm. The shoe game is what it is because of resellers and people who pay resell prices.
Repped! I'm not a fan of resellers, but I definitely don't blame them. In my eyes, the fault lies with the thirsty people who can't go without. At the end of the day they're just shoes, there's always more dope pairs on deck if you miss.

Last edited:
^ If you're talking about stores, it depends on the store.

My FNL is doing a draft. I've also talked to the manager.

Tickets will be handed out the Wednesday and Thursday before and customers will put their phone numbers on the back of their tickets before turning them back in, then they will do their raffle in the store on Friday and call the phone numbers on the tickets they select.

Terrible. :\
That's the norm. The draft being referred to is online like last year wit the gammas...go to a link n sign up then you get an email sayin you won...

For 300 you can get some actual columbias.
THIS, 100

You really gotta be new to sneakers if you think a Holiday XI release is difficult
Hell, i dont care what the shoe is. I dont pay more than $20 over retail. I want these XIs but my stance is firm. The shoe game is what it is because of resellers and people who pay resell prices.
Normally this is something I would pass up on but I feel the need to make a point since I brought it up. Anyways, this ain't my first rodeo I'm 21 now and been copping Js since the 7th grade in out of the game because parents buying them a job blah blah. Yes resellers exist because of people like myself who pay the prices they put forth and while yes this is a holiday XI what needs to be understood is availability in my area. I live in a small town where either you have a connect, get lucky or people just aren't that hyped about the shoe or its price (my city has had a 40% increase on new comers to the game for whatever reason). With this in mind doing a raffle or lining up for a ticket isn't as easy as it is for others and I am not going to miss from my job to wait in the cold anymore just to probably not even get my size or even a ticket to get my pair. So if I am going to pay $300 for these GR or not (which you have to consider a size 8.5 would probably get about 3-4 pairs in store in a city where about 45% of people where this size or close to it) my chances are slim. So while I don't see paying $300 as a welcomed logical thing it is either that or bust or pay even higher which I won't. Besides most pre-orders are $40-$60 anyways so what is a little extra. 

Yeah but your a youngin so you don't understand those that have seen these things retroed many times and feel that anything over $20 over retail isn't worth it, let alone $60-$150 over retail to resellers. 

Back
Top Bottom