12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

tomorrows raw is in long island. wouldn't be shocked if vince has ryder drop the belt

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

C'mon, we need to end the debate.
D-Bag of the Ring, Club vs im that one in a Lion's Den Match!!!

that'll be the main event of�our next�show�while you're assigned to�jerking the curtain against Mason.Support
JNSQ keep getting screwed over. It's ridiculous!

ORDER OF ELIMINATION

TennHouse
4Wrestling

HombreLobo VIA DQ
[They lockup. Peep_Game sends HombreLobo to the corner of the ring.
Peep_Game kicks HombreLobo in the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the mat.
Peep_Game chants start.
HombreLobo shoves Harold Flipper. ring, ring, ring! Harold Flipper calls for the bell. HombreLobo was disqualified. HombreLobo was elimintated by Peep_Game. ]

TheDeek
Toine

SMH.

I blame 4W. What a gutless, paper champion. He's didn't even take the time to distribute his stats prior to NT Series. That could have made a difference.

There's MORE change a' comin' to NTWT in 2012..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Ag_961WCQAAhzSO.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Love it... two of the top workers and best WRESTLERS today. Great to see, Put Ziggler in a feud with either and i'd tolerate the rest of the trash they put out.[/color]

GHIMShoes pokes JNSQ in the eye with his thumb.
GHIMShoes uses a closed fist on JNSQ.
JDCurt with an illegal chokehold on JNSQ.
JDCurt hits a kneeling headbutt to JNSQ's groin.
I DID NOT LOSE THAT MATCH CLEANLY!!!

I had my eyes gauged by Brasilianmami, because I bit him in the face
eek.gif
roll.gif

VeintiSiete said to JNSQ's face...which happened to be a dream sequence all along:
Je Ne Sais Quoi allegedly suggested, according to NTWT dirtsheets:
that'll be the main event of our next show while you're assigned to jerking the curtain against Mason.Support

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

that'll be the main event of�our next�show�while you're assigned to�jerking the curtain against Mason.Support

I blame 4W. What a gutless, paper champion. He's didn't even take the time to distribute his
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really not shocked that you're saying this since you copy me quite a bit. Only been saying this for the last 6 months, once again it's proved tonight.[/color]

- A fan asked Chris Jericho on Twitter his thoughts on the masked Kane returning to WWE. Jericho replied that it’s the “same old

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i like this new imthatone attitude. might get u somewhere in the NTWEF

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]new?
laugh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
[/color]

revamped. u might be up there with veintisiete and noble as the top heel in this company

All that work I put in tonight and I get beat by the NOBODY on team NTDOWN?! I would have been content getting eliminated by anyone besides... what's his name again?

By the way, your NTUS Champion >>>> your NT World Champion.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really not shocked that you're saying this since you copy me quite a bit. Only been saying this for the last 6 months, once again it's proved tonight.[/color]
And I'm really not shocked you think you're the only one that thinks this way. Your ego is out of control, napoleon.

My team lost and I'm pissed off.

Fact still stands that I was never pinned. And I didn't submit. Don't take that as a shot at Toine either. I don't blame him for our loss. There was a complete lack of leadership on NT Raw. Thankfully, I won't have to work with certain people again.

4Wrestling grabs a chair and hits YardFather in the head. ring, ring, ring! Harold Flipper calls for the bell. 4Wrestling was disqualified. 4Wrestling was elimintated by YardFather.

Blatant disregard for his team.

....I'll remember that chair shot when I'm taking your title.

laugh.gif
[/color]

revamped. u might be up there with veintisiete and noble as the top heel in this company
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on ghims, stop looking at your IC title. you aren't thinking clearly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]noble is a hack who goes for shock value only. the most value NTWEF gets from him is setting up the ring apron. He FINALLY gets a win with the help of someone else, a team. A team is for someone who individually can't hold his own. So big shock he's in a tag team. Only thing i know about is Team Me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and as for club 76087890.453.... he is old. everytime i hear "Club is back" i think to myself just how long will it take for a ACL tear or a Shoulder separation. Guy is the Kevin Nash of NTWEF. Lets not forget how much of a choke artist he is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We know who the real worker, thee best damn wrestler on this roster is.[/color]

And I'm really not shocked you think you're the only one that thinks this way. You're ego out of control, napoleon.

My team lost and I'm pissed off.

Fact still stands that I was never pinned. And I didn't submit. Don't take that as a shot at Toine either. I don't blame him for our loss. There was a complete lack of leadership on NT Raw. Thankfully, I won't have to work with certain people again.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, Emperor, King, God... all of these work in a description of me. We know, we know.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now go back to your excuses and pity party, Loser.[/color]

tomorrows raw is in long island. wouldn't be shocked if vince has ryder drop the belt

its actually in Philly...they were in L.I. the other day

Originally Posted by NewZ05

its actually in Philly...they were in L.I. the other day

yea my mistake. read it wrong

I didn't walk away with the I.C. title like I planned, but it will be mine soon. I didn't get the final pinfall for Team NTDown like I planned, but I put in work in that match. Put in work in the I.C. title match too.

Jeribkmac is here to stay you asshats, whether you like it or not. Keeping ignoring me, it keeps me going and leaves the Jeriholics wanting more.

peep the list of women cm punk have been rumored to have dated

Beth Phoenix
Serena Deeb
Kelly Kelly (thats like in the contract)
Lita
Maria
Mickie James
Becky Bayless
Traci Brooks
Daffney

Back
Top Bottom