12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Didn't they implement the stipulation that the champion had to be alert and on their feet in order to cash in MITB?
Hopefully this isn't overturned on Smackdown.

I think that went out the window at Summerslam. When Del Rio cashed in on Punk, Punk had barely got to his knees and it still counted.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This has to be the first time in years that neither Orton or Cena were in the main event while not being injured.

one of the only positive things about this PPV. 
but i think Vince set this up on purpose, low buy rates for tonights PPV will just justify in his out of touch mind why cena needs to be in the main event every PPV.
I hope they don't use this as a reason to push Punk down the card.
frown.gif

I was thinking about this PPV earlier and was assuming Show would win the belt leading to them turning Show heel and having a real David vs Goliath at WM with Show vs Daniel Bryan. I think they could easily turn Bryan heel, hell have Cole start riding his jock and there you go. With it looking like Punk vs Jericho at WM probably for the WWE Championship and early odd on favorite to win the Rumble being Orton (some sources), they had to put the belt on a heel eventually. I HOPE Daniel Bryan is that guy. I would love to see him run through guys tapping them out. Also, he seems more dangerous/credible when he's more aggressive and that works more for a heel IMO.

I wasn't paying attention. Who was the first to use the ladder as a weapon?

Was Punk the 1st to climb the ladder? I know he was the 1st to touch the belt.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Del Rio is so annoying. i don't get why people like him.

because he can actually wrestle and not just pull off the same signature moves every match like 80% of the talent.

Damn that bump Ricardo took off the ladder through the table didn't look good.

Well, I'm happy they didn't do a title change there.

Good match. Good finish. Definitely the match of the show.

Back
Top Bottom