12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

so d. bryan, the wrestler with a worse losing streak than samoa joe is celebrating like this after the cash in.

i'm being too negative.

i suppose they would need some shock and awe tonight to make up for this awful ppv.

They need a stretch where MITB fails miserably for a while because everyone the conversion rate is ridiculous on it

Man all these shenanigans messing up our predictions.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Hope they give D. Bryan a decent title run,  but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Didn't they implement the stipulation that the champion had to be alert and on their feet in order to cash in MITB?
Hopefully this isn't overturned on Smackdown.
Rules mean nothing in WWE.

I was just thinking about that.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
 @ Alicia Fox's acting in that 1st segment where Cody attacked Booker.

Still fine as %+** though.
pimp.gif

11 matches!
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Its a chance there will be 5 title changes lmao

I'm gonna assume everyone did bad on their predictions

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i would have died if booker came out first again and cody attacked him for the 3rd time.

I was thinking that was gonna happen too.
laugh.gif

Man that white IC belt is so sexy.
pimp.gif

Michael Cole: Booker T is the most decorated champion in WCW history.

Cole said that right? Ric Flair, Sting or Hogan ring bells?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Didn't they implement the stipulation that the champion had to be alert and on their feet in order to cash in MITB?
Hopefully this isn't overturned on Smackdown.
Bro that's exactly what I was saying over here when Bryan pinned Show...the opponent is supposed to be alert. Way to follow your own rules, WWE
eyes.gif

I'm happy for Bry but WWE needs to switch the formula up. You heard the crowd chanting for Bryan as soon as Show was knocked? It's supposed to be a surprise yet the crowd was looking for it...it's time to do something different...
Originally Posted by Essential1

They need a stretch where MITB fails miserably for a while because everyone the conversion rate is ridiculous on it
I thought Bryan would be the 1st to fail TBH.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Booker in WWE HOF.... Come on.... No point of even having a HOF
indifferent.gif

Im helping with some christmas shopping and i miss Bryan Danielson win a championship. Smh.... He'll drop it friday. 20 loses in a row and constant Cole burial. Yea, he's been built as a legit champion....The one legit champion aparently just droooed the belt. Smh. So stupid. Coulda built a Huge daniel bryan vs. Big show match for WM.I said 8 matches, didnt know there was an option for 15. Also picked nash and hhh to be the longest match, that was the easiest.

Bryan will probably drop the title at the tapings. They just had to get that MITB briefcase from him, and not de-value it at the same time. Now Cole can still say "Everyone that has won MITB has cashed it in for a championship".

Back
Top Bottom