12/15/2001-12/15/2011: How are your Black/Red XIs holding up after 10 years?

my pair is beat, but i got it used. However, it's still holding up so it's all good.
laugh.gif

Wore 'em several weeks ago, still remember having my cousin take me to my local footlocker and waiting with just a few people, now these days its old heads with little kids that create hype...miss those hassle free days.
Anywho, hopefully my homie sells me his ds pair in April. Idk if 300 flat is ok though...
grin.gif

Still Have Mine And The Box But They Are Donezo
tired.gif
Gift From My Cuzzo Wen I Was A Freshmen In HS So I Killled Em
laugh.gif

Might Be Time To Cop A Another Pair, But I Still Wont Throw Mine Out
smokin.gif

$125...Those were the days. Anyone remember ordering early from Eastbay with the product number? I can't remember if it was for my Black/Red XI's or the Cement III's.

I was only 7 at the time so.............yeah. 
laugh.gif

I didn't get into sneakers until I was around 12-13.

The stories in here are dope though.

*off to Ebay to score an 01 pair of breds*

It's amazing to see how much more the CDPs go for compared to the 01s when if you have both you can tell immediately how much worse the quality is on the CDPs with the uppers being incredibly stiff and thin compared to the 01s.

Haven't worn them in over 5 years, at least.
Back in 2001, I would rock them all the time.  They were my everyday shoe, not a damn was given, still held up well.  Loved the shoe, they are cleaned up now, with minor wear on the heal visible.  Might pull them out for NYE.  Just for the hell of it.

Had them, and they were a great shoe I beat it up

question i have for people how often do you wear your shoes? i see people say they havent worn it for 5-6years Not saying is anything wrong with what you do with your products but i wear what i buy

laugh.gif
I wore these on christmas eve (pic on pg 3) to my cousins get together and literally every one of my family members asked me "are those the jordans that everyone was fighting over on the news ?" You gotta admit when jordan has a 70+ year old woman talking sneakers .....mission accomplished

Haven't worn these in about 1-2 years. This thread is bringing back some good memories though. 
Going to the Clippers/Bulls game this Fri, I might have to bust them out for it. 

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]

I wore mine last year a few times but I had to fix a few seperation issues beforehand.

Back I '01 I was able to score these the evening they released. I wore the hell out of them but they held up great.

I've notice a lot of my older Jordans are coming apart in some areas. Anyone else having this problem?

mine are still holding up well. i even played ball in them a few months ago. i just had to replace the insole. other than that, they're still in good shape. i just need to clean them.

i missed out on all of the XI's in 2000 in the states. i was in korea during winter 2000/2001. during my last day, i was at hyundai department store, and i saw these in the men's shoe section. luckily, i had cash on me since my relatives gave me cash for new year's.

mad.gif
that I trashed these. Junior year of HS. I beat these down because I was copping everything back then and was not into collecting. Then I came up on a pair back in 04 DS for $150. They were a size 14 so I sold them. SMH...Two that I wish I could get back.

Still got a friend's pair of sz 12 that he asked me to buy and hold on to. They still look brand new and beautiful. I remember when the term "bred" was highly frowned upon. I haven't bought any Jordans in forever except these concords. Oh how times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom