11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If you're a diva for more than 6 months, you're basically guaranteed a title run.
Kelly Kelly has sucked more $%##@ than she's had title reigns (0)...

Maybe I'm late (or dumb), but I just put two and two together than they are doing "The Decision" with Cena in Miami.
Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
You know, Lebron is looked at as a villain now that he's w/ the Heat...
nerd.gif

They're really hyping this up to be a big moment. First time in a while I'm really intrigued on a match outcome...here's hoping the 'E doesn't blow it.

If you're a diva for more than 6 months, you're basically guaranteed a title run.

Maybe I'm late (or dumb), but I just put two and two together than they are doing "The Decision" with Cena in Miami.
Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

They're really hyping this up to be a big moment. First time in a while I'm really intrigued on a match outcome...here's hoping the 'E doesn't blow it.

miz could cash in

remember, cena has to crown wade the new champ to be free, doesnt mean barrett has to be champ for long.....cena afterwards hits the AA on barrett, out comes miz and wins, cena gets revenge

miz could cash in

remember, cena has to crown wade the new champ to be free, doesnt mean barrett has to be champ for long.....cena afterwards hits the AA on barrett, out comes miz and wins, cena gets revenge

"John Cena holding the championship belt that once meant everything to John Cena, and now John Cena is calling this match."

"John Cena holding the championship belt that once meant everything to John Cena, and now John Cena is calling this match."

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I just can't imagine WWE not ending with in the typical WWE/Cena happy fairytale ending.  Unfortunately.

As much as I'd like Miz to get the belt, I really am not liking the idea of Wade being a 20 second champion.

I really don't know what I want to happen in this match.

Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I just can't imagine WWE not ending with in the typical WWE/Cena happy fairytale ending.  Unfortunately.

As much as I'd like Miz to get the belt, I really am not liking the idea of Wade being a 20 second champion.

I really don't know what I want to happen in this match.

we can finally say this is the first time since nexus first shoeed up that wwe has had us hyped

Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Cena teaming with WADE IN MIAMI
eyes.gif

Didn't think of that.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Cena teaming with WADE IN MIAMI
eyes.gif

we can finally say this is the first time since nexus first shoeed up that wwe has had us hyped

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wade Barrett has some awesome product in his hair.
It's never messed up.

Not really related, but when I saw Barrett at a house show a couple months ago, the thing that got me about him was his size (no promo).
Doesn't look all that big on TV but in person the guy is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom