11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .gif that IMMEDIATELY

I didn't pay too much attention to this match.

Kane hit a chokeslam.  Edge kicked out.  Kane went for a Tombstone, but Edge got out of it.  Edge hit the spear and got the cover to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

However after the match, they announced that both men's shoulders were down, so it was a draw and Kane retained the title.

Kane attacked Edge after the match.  They went to the outside where Edge gained control.  Edge put Kane in a wheelchair and smashed him through the ringside wall.

Paul Bearer was not part of this match.

I didn't pay too much attention to this match.

Kane hit a chokeslam.  Edge kicked out.  Kane went for a Tombstone, but Edge got out of it.  Edge hit the spear and got the cover to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

However after the match, they announced that both men's shoulders were down, so it was a draw and Kane retained the title.

Kane attacked Edge after the match.  They went to the outside where Edge gained control.  Edge put Kane in a wheelchair and smashed him through the ringside wall.

Paul Bearer was not part of this match.

How's the PPV been so far fellas?

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 @ the Edge/Kane match finish.

How's the PPV been so far fellas?

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 @ the Edge/Kane match finish.

they had the crowd behind the wall blocked off...mad staged
30t6p3b.gif

*prays for Cena heel turn and/or blood & cursing to end the PG era*
laugh.gif

they had the crowd behind the wall blocked off...mad staged
30t6p3b.gif

*prays for Cena heel turn and/or blood & cursing to end the PG era*
laugh.gif

is it just me or does the commentary sound very dead...like there was a death or tragedy earlier in the show?

is it just me or does the commentary sound very dead...like there was a death or tragedy earlier in the show?

Back
Top Bottom