11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wade Barrett has some awesome product in his hair.
It's never messed up.

Not really related, but when I saw Barrett at a house show a couple months ago, the thing that got me about him was his size (no promo).
Doesn't look all that big on TV but in person the guy is impressive.

theDEEK wrote:

Originally Posted by chillianvillain

I NEED A STREAM

I've had no problems with this one so far http://vip---tv.yolasite.com/

Doesn't work for me. I need another link... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

As long as they dont go Cena hits the AA on both, counts them both down and proclaims himeself the winner like Austin when he was the ref for taker and kane

As long as they dont go Cena hits the AA on both, counts them both down and proclaims himeself the winner like Austin when he was the ref for taker and kane

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Slow, plodding match. Crowd is not into it either. They need to hit the finish soon.

Barrett is still very green, and Orton just does not work exciting matches.  I don't understand why fans love him so much.

I understand for other guys I don't like.  Cena can work good matches and his character is very over with a lot of people.  Before HHH's injuries, he used to have pretty good matches.  And obviously people love DX and his character is booked strong.  But Orton's character is pretty boring for the most part and he never has very good matches.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Slow, plodding match. Crowd is not into it either. They need to hit the finish soon.

Barrett is still very green, and Orton just does not work exciting matches.  I don't understand why fans love him so much.

I understand for other guys I don't like.  Cena can work good matches and his character is very over with a lot of people.  Before HHH's injuries, he used to have pretty good matches.  And obviously people love DX and his character is booked strong.  But Orton's character is pretty boring for the most part and he never has very good matches.

BARRETT HIT WASTELAND.

ORTON KICKED OUT.

BARRETT ARGUED WITH CENA. HE SHOVED CENA. CENA SHOVED HIM BACK. BARRETT FELL RIGHT INTO AN RKO.

CENA COUNTED 1-2 PAUSED 3.

ORTON RETAINS AND CENA IS FIRED.

STILL TIME LEFT IN THE SHOW.

Back
Top Bottom