11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

what did i tell everyone , i still had hopes for the taxis, since there have been no pictures at all of any colorway

told ya =]

even tho i have both colorways already , ima still copp this pack

for some reason the 12's look a lil weird , i dont know why

Hey you know, this litttle concern about the 11's is kind of questionable. I mean why is it that the redsole on the 11's looks a little pinkish to me.Those 11's may look a little weird to me but that won't stop me from getting the pack. I just need to see more pics of the 11's and 12's fromanother conveinience, only this time the redsole would have a darker red, since it's "True Red". But by explaning my point about these 11'swith the true red sole looking a little pinkinsh, here is my point.

9f236bf8314a28e5a16e614c73cb28b594aedcc8.pjpg

Come on what is up with that?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey you know, this litttle concern about the 11's is kind of questionable. I mean why is it that the redsole on the 11's looks a little pinkish to me. Those 11's may look a little weird to me but that won't stop me from getting the pack. I just need to see more pics of the 11's and 12's from another conveinience, only this time the redsole would have a darker red, since it's "True Red". But by explaning my point about these 11's with the true red sole looking a little pinkinsh, here is my point.

9f236bf8314a28e5a16e614c73cb28b594aedcc8.pjpg

Come on what is up with that?
you right there is no denying it but maybe it is cause their translucient and the light from the camera or room their in (fluorescent lights). orcause when a pair is worn or yellows a lil on top of red makes it look darker. i dont really know. it is just a guess.

to me they look straight up authentic, except for the jumpman.

anyone else?

as blee23 said, mass produce, ppl who truly wanted them get them NOT for reselling, everyone happy

One day and 31 pages of posts already. This is the DMP nightmare all over again. All I want is one pack and hopefully I can manage that for retail without adisaster happening like what happened in January of 2006.

MAN THESE ARE TOO NICE...I CCANt COMPLIAN AT ALL..I NEED EM..THIS WAT I WANTED..
EVERYBODY THAT SAID THEY WACK ARE STILL GOING TO GET EM SO WHY WASTE TIME SAYINg THEY UGLY!!

thank goodness they went with og colorways and didn't try to alter them anywhere..i just wish it were concords or spacejams as I just spent a good chunk ofchange on a 2nd pair of black red 11s recently...argh wish the pics surfaced earlier...

btw the pics seem legit this time as on the 3rd pic on the 1st page you can kind of see the cdp tag on the insole of the 11s..and i saw some pics of the nikepenny 3 retros sourced from that site as well and they seem like actual pics of the retros

Back
Top Bottom