2a68m5y.gif

LOL

BUT YEAH WE NEED TO SEE THE PRODUCTIONS TAGS

THE 12'S LOOK LIKE ORIGINALS FROM 1996

JUST LOOK AT THE TERRIBLE GLUE
EVEN THESE DAYS WE DONT GET SOLES LOOKING LIKE THAT

BUT THERE FROM CHINA OR HK SO YOU NEVER KNOW
wink.gif

love these...had a pair of xi's...back in the day...never had the xii's...now i can finally have both....hopefully

Def cop x2. Second best pack so far in JB history IMO behind the DMP (hopefully they take care of those glue stains ASAP). I was still hoping for thewhite/varsity red XII's and spacejam XI's (I think that would be the greatest pack EVER), but these will do. I can almost see people in line gettingstomped into the ground by the angry mob behind them to get these. Hype is a terrible thing
frown.gif

wow, the quality looks horrendous 11's look like fakes and the 12's leather looks disgusting but then again all jb products have had awful quality inthe last 3-4 years. i havent bought a jb shoe since the fire red 3's and before those it was cardinal 7's, which im just trying to sell for retail.

Why do the black and red 11's when those retroed in 2001? when you can do space jams. which only came out once in 2000. doesnt make sense. taxi's idont mind because they had not come out. i would have liked white/reds but atleast you dont have to get bred 12's for the 2nd time.

i want to see and hold these in person before i can make judgement if i would spend 330+ dollars on these. but by then it will be too late, probably passing

why no pic of the countdown stitching on the inside of the shoes? or am I missing overlooking something?

I predict the patent leather cut will vary depending on your pair. Guess you just have to get lucky. Because the same thing happened with the DMP XI, I have acouple pairs with patent cuts similar to the pics of these CDP XI

These are....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to...

Save my Money Now
Save my Money Now
Save my Money Now... 'Til the 26th of December

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23thakid

How much do yall think resellers will sell these for?

They'll watch ebay auctions and determine their price based off the high end. Otherwise, the price of auctions are determined by the consumer, not thereseller.

Originally Posted by tupac003

All I know is, I wish we could get a list going of all the people saying they won't buy this package....

Seems to be a lot of folks talk bad about a lot of releases yet end up buying them anyway...
co sign there some haters in here that 9 times outta 10 will turn around and buy any way , so not only are there haters but theres hypeez as well,,
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom