*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Cole World , Hansumm , etc are ghost now lol

Dude, shutup.

I'm not gonna come in here after every game.

Kobe Bryant is the most overrated athlete EVER.

Kobe Bryant is the luckiest athlete EVER.

Kobe Bryant is not clutch... AT ALL.

Kobe Bryant has never made any teammate better.

Kobe Bryant shoots WAY TOO MUCH.

The Lakers are not doing ANYTHING with Kobe Bryant shooting 25-30 shots per game.

Kobe Bryant has never shot 47% for a season... EVER. And he NEVER will.

None of those things are gonna change, whether I visit this thread after every game or not.

Dude scored 39 points on 28 shots, including a bunch of phantom fouls, against a Warriors' team that is mediocre when healthy. They were missing two starters, and the Lakers got a every call, including a bunch of BS calls. And I'm supposed to give him props? Please.

Of all the athletes, ever, he's the luckiest? Not clutch, at all, not even a little? Like, zero? And LA won't do anything with him shooting 25+ times, but he been doin that for a decade now......he's the MOST overrated, out of everybody, like, everybody? Ok, well, these are no longer facts and you are in a Laker thread, so you are now OFFICIALly trolling. In our season thread. You aren't bringing up points now, you're just stirring. If this was an anti Kobe thread you'd fit right in, but this isn't that, its a team season thread, that you aren't contributing too one single tiny bit. We debated you enough and now you're just throwing stuff out to keep it going. We get your point, your hate, now move along. Start an anti Kobe thread if you want to talk that stuff, this isn't the thread. If you want to be serious, and have a serious actual discussion, we can do that. But you need to get real first and stop going all in straight nonsense.

Dude, shutup.

The Lakers are not doing ANYTHING with Kobe Bryant shooting 25-30 shots per game.

None of those things are gonna change, whether I visit this thread after every game or not.

Dude scored 39 points on 28 shots, including a bunch of phantom fouls, against a Warriors' team that is mediocre when healthy. They were missing two starters, and the Lakers got a every call, including a bunch of BS calls. And I'm supposed to give him props? Please.

Thank god for that!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dude, shutup.

Of all the athletes, ever, he's the luckiest? Not clutch, at all, not even a little? Like, zero? And LA won't do anything with him shooting 25+ times, but he been doin that for a decade now......he's the MOST overrated, out of everybody, like, everybody? Ok, well, these are no longer facts and you are in a Laker thread, so you are now OFFICIALly trolling. In our season thread. You aren't bringing up points now, you're just stirring. If this was an anti Kobe thread you'd fit right in, but this isn't that, its a team season thread, that you aren't contributing too one single tiny bit. We debated you enough and now you're just throwing stuff out to keep it going. We get your point, your hate, now move along. Start an anti Kobe thread if you want to talk that stuff, this isn't the thread. If you want to be serious, and have a serious actual discussion, we can do that. But you need to get real first and stop going all in straight nonsense.

LoL. Why does it matter that I'm "not bringing up any points?" When I do bring valid points, you guys blatantly ignore them and call me a troll.When I don't bring up points, I'm also trolling.

The likelihood of both them happening I admit is unlikely. Especially with the Lakers getting both of them. But not 1 thing I wrote was wrong.

2 separate teams with Franchise Players who they know are leaving at the end of the season will look to find another building block to keep their franchise player if possible. When it gets close to the trade deadline they will try even harder and exhaust every option. When it fails they either will trade the franchise player for the best deal they can get (which is the Lakers on both counts, unless a team puts a phantom deal in place that shocks everyone)

or they keep the player for the entire season knowing they don't have a championship caliber team, and lose the player for nothing when he leaves.

All I did with that post was explain the situation both the Nets & Magic were in, why they are unlikely to get a player that will keep DWill or D12. And how the Lakers fit into getting them both 1. They are 1 of the handful of teams that both are willing to sign long term extension with.  2. They are the only of those teams with significant trade assets to land them.

Sorry, CP, I don't see it is trolling if someone is going to basically summon him.

Like I used to tell my boys at work all the time (juvenile corrections center): "You say you don't like him, but you sure like the taste of his name on your mouth."

wink.gif

Like I said before, you guys ask where they went, they show up, and you call 'em trolls and tell 'em to leave.
laugh.gif

(obviously not directing that at you specifically)

laugh.gif
seriously ska you would've probably had to ban me a few times if it wasn't for the ignore button.....i mean between the Lakers & my cowboys, there's only so much nonsense a dude can take

Once a Kobe hater always a Kobe hater. There's no way to convert these dudes or make them actually think otherwise because they will always find reasons to keep telling themselves that he's overrated etc.

Funny thing is they don't apply the same logic to their own favorite players or look at their own favorites players faults. Most of these haters favorite players are Lebron, and when he fails or chokes like he always does they switch up and start mentioning Michael Jordan.

Kobe will never be Michael, blah blah blah. Too bad that's the only player everyone always brings up. There's no way you're an overrated player when even your haters use MJ as a basis for comparisons.

Dude, shutup.

Kobe%20USA%20silence.jpg

Dude, shutup.

Most overrated ever? Nah I would give that to VC. Had all the talent in the world but never did anything with it. Kobe maybe overrated in some peoples minds and his stans make it hard but most overrated I don't think so.
Luckiest? Nah I would have to go with Luke Walton dude has made over 40 mil and gotten 2 championships doing NOTHING. Kobe Bryant was very lucky to play with Shaq, Gasol and to be coached by Phil but at least he put up some numbers...Luke did nothing!

Can't agree with you about him not being clutch. He closed out PHX in game 6 of the 2010 WCF. He had what 12 to 15 game winners in 2010 correct? He may not be as clutch now but to say he hasn't been clutch at all in his career is a bit of a reach.

Never made teammates better? That's an opinion. If you can provide examples of players doing better or worse before or after playing with him, I would like to see it.

Shoots too much? Yeah your right. He picks his spots. If he shoots 30 shots in a game and makes 50% of them I don't trip but sometimes yes he can shoot us out of a game.

Historically yes we do much better when he shoots 20 or less shots a game. 

And yes your right again he hasn't shot more then 47% in a season and he may not ever in his career...but no matter what you say he still has 5 championships in his career. Call it luck call it what you want but that's a lot more then what some people can say.

One thing I do notice is you do provide a lot of facts...but at the same time your provide a lot of opinions. Saying he got a lot of phantom calls VS G.S. is an opinion not a fact. 

But to end an argument by saying none of these things will never change and only 50% of what you stated were facts is stupid. Makes your argument null and void in my opinion. But hey this is a message board so continue to make me laugh with your "facts" 
laugh.gif

The way Pau is playing I wish we could pull the trigger on the deal we had for CP3 with just Houston. If Pau is going to be shooting those long jumpers I would much rather have Scola and Lawry if we could get him. Thats if we cant get Dwight of course

Back
Top Bottom