*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Defenders don't respect Pau anymore. They know he's charming soft. I don't see him being a 20 and 10 guy this season, no way!

This is just pre-season though....As far as our team goes I don't think they're trying that hard. No one wants to get hurt during pre-season.

Pau Gasol for three?!
ohwell.gif

He made one of those in the playoffs last year lol. That's how you know he's lost his confidence down low smh.

I hope he plays good this season, but I wont count on it. He should just stay in the euro leagues where he doesn't have to worry about being defended by anyone.

Gasol said he's going to be shooting more 3s this year.

Said he usually shoots them in Europe with consistency and a good percentage.

Mike Brown is giving him freedom.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

so Eric Bledsoe isn't gonna get much burn in this team? I would really like to take him off their books...

he's recovering from surgery and yes he will get plenty of burn on this mega team.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 GO CLIPPERS!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He made one of those in the playoffs last year lol. That's how you know he's lost his confidence down low smh.

I hope he plays good this season, but I wont count on it. He should just stay in the euro leagues where he doesn't have to worry about being defended by anyone.

You obviously know nothing about euro leagues! 
laugh.gif

and are you a Lakers fan or just a Kobe fan??? {

We definitely need more athletic players. We're getting smoked out there.
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Artest looks lost out there.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lmao clipps running these laker bums

Didn't know a 3 point deficit was running. It's okay though
haters-owl.gif

you idiot.
dont look at the point deficit.

watch how game is played.

clips are manhandling these lakers..

reminding me of rudy laker days where kobe just forces alot lol

clippers look good.

think the lakers need to sort out the kinks. people still holding the ball too long. well be all right.

Back
Top Bottom