*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

37-8-6
pimp.gif
what shooting slump
21-22
pimp.gif

One thing I liked about Kobe's play tonight is that he only had one turnover (if you don't count that stupid throwaway at the end). That is one aspect of his game that I despise

Almost no tacos for the crowd
laugh.gif
Kyle Lowry was on fire!

Good game by Kobe and Andrew. Bynum definitely going to be an All-Star if he keeps this up and stays healthy.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Don't forget guys Kobe sucks...he shouldn't have played tonight, hope he's traded soon.
P.S. Of course the troll is ghost right now. Ha.

Goodnight.

LOL Mike Brown put Kobe in the last 20 seconds so Kobe can get his 9th or 10 rebound to complete a double double. Nice try though

Props to Drew for his 1st 20/20 game
smokin.gif

Props to Blake for being aggressive and being > Fish
laugh.gif

Props to coach for giving Blake more minutes than Fish

Gotta say, though: Tommy Burgers after a game @ GWF > *

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
Kyle Lowry was on fire!

Good game by Kobe and Andrew. Bynum definitely going to be an All-Star if he keeps this up and stays healthy.

Ehh honestly man the all star game is a popularity contest as far as the starters go. So it's wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get voted in as a starter this season. No matter how good he has been playing. Heck you still have NT'ers on here who still vote for T-Mac, AI, and Penny for their all star starters 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah he should at least make it as a reserve all star. But when you look at the Western Conference there really is no other Centers except for maybe Nene on the Nuggets.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
Kyle Lowry was on fire!

Ehh honestly man the all star game is a popularity contest as far as the starters go. So it's wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get voted in as a starter this season. No matter how good he has been playing. Heck you still have NT'ers on here who still vote for T-Mac, AI, and Penny for their all star starters.
But yeah he should at least make it as a reserve all star. But when you look at the Western Conference there really is no other Centers except for maybe Nene on the Nuggets.

I bet Yao wins
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Props to Drew for his 1st 20/20 game
smokin.gif

Props to Blake for being aggressive and being > Fish
laugh.gif

Props to coach for giving Blake more minutes than Fish

Gotta say, though: Tommy Burgers after a game @ GWF > *
pimp.gif

Pau's in LA LA land...Drew should keep this up and maybe we won't have to give up Pau and him for Dwight. Although, still trading Pau for Scola/PG would be nice.

Mamba MVP:
Another win in spite of Kobe
pimp.gif

Nah, I gotta disagree with you there, bro. He had a nice rhythm tonight, except for the last few minutes of the game; only an idiot would say that the Lakers won tonight despite Kobe.

Spoiler [+]
and an even bigger idiot would get all sensitive about someone saying something like that.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Kyle Lowry was on fire!

Well...1 out of 2 isn't so bad 
laugh.gif

Sarcasm meter is broken...and who's sensitive. All the Lakers do is win in spite of him
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
Kyle Lowry was on fire!

Ehh honestly man the all star game is a popularity contest as far as the starters go. So it's wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get voted in as a starter this season. No matter how good he has been playing. Heck you still have NT'ers on here who still vote for T-Mac, AI, and Penny for their all star starters.

I bet Yao wins
roll.gif
True. Dude's gonna be a write-in ballot even if he is retired. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Is there even gonna be a ASG this year, or just the recognition of being a allstar
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What? Are you seriously drunk or just high right now or both 
laugh.gif

Way to much $$$ to not be made for the league if there was no all star game this season.

But yes all star week is from 2-24 to 2-26 in Orlando.

Link:

http://www.nba.com/allstar2012/

Back
Top Bottom