10 Year anniversary of signing up for NT, taking questions.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

are you gonna give something away? shoes?
Was thinking about it but am broke as usual. 

2krc4w.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

whatever happened to that chic whose face was shopped on the NT milk carton? did she ever come back or does she have another SN?
You could be talking about any number of chicks.
But as I remember the original girl that NT used to beast on was Menace5Star, and it was truly a case of "best available girl = hot" logic. People used to say she was a dime and she was no better than a 6, although apparently she was a cool chic. 

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

whatever happened to that chic whose face was shopped on the NT milk carton? did she ever come back or does she have another SN?
You could be talking about any number of chicks.
But as I remember the original girl that NT used to beast on was Menace5Star, and it was truly a case of "best available girl = hot" logic. People used to say she was a dime and she was no better than a 6, although apparently she was a cool chic. 

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Your thoughts on the NT-ISS rivalry over the years
nerd.gif
I've never been on ISS so I only know this side of the rivalry. 
I do remember the Steve-Method Man thread though, which was definitely one of the more memorable threads of the last decade. 

I also remember when "the other site" referred to !*#+!%@+ and not ISS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Your thoughts on the NT-ISS rivalry over the years
nerd.gif
I've never been on ISS so I only know this side of the rivalry. 
I do remember the Steve-Method Man thread though, which was definitely one of the more memorable threads of the last decade. 

I also remember when "the other site" referred to !*#+!%@+ and not ISS.
laugh.gif

and here i thought i was doing it going on 8 years ...

how much have your browsing habits changed? i know when i first started i would comment and refresh the jordan section all day long lol ... never ventured out into the other parts of the forum until about 5 years ago ... now, i never visit the shoes threads ... smh

and here i thought i was doing it going on 8 years ...

how much have your browsing habits changed? i know when i first started i would comment and refresh the jordan section all day long lol ... never ventured out into the other parts of the forum until about 5 years ago ... now, i never visit the shoes threads ... smh

As you get older, and take on more responsibilities...one begins to post less and resort to browsing.   Back in the day, NT was legendary. 
The shoe scene has been watered down with poor quality/colorways and an overabundance of releases.  I'll always be infatuated and go through phases, but the late 90's and earlier part of the Decade was ill.

NT before facebook/myspace/twitter and all that was XXL too. 

As you get older, and take on more responsibilities...one begins to post less and resort to browsing.   Back in the day, NT was legendary. 
The shoe scene has been watered down with poor quality/colorways and an overabundance of releases.  I'll always be infatuated and go through phases, but the late 90's and earlier part of the Decade was ill.

NT before facebook/myspace/twitter and all that was XXL too. 

new here. my girl says i spend more time having convos w forums then w her....smh. how has NT affected your relationships with chicks?

new here. my girl says i spend more time having convos w forums then w her....smh. how has NT affected your relationships with chicks?

Originally Posted by Pavo002

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pavo002

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I've always wanted to know the answer to this age old question. But who was phone?
laugh.gif

You went to the other place right? Remember the MyT x ISN beef?
laugh.gif

Do you post on any other forums?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I've always wanted to know the answer to this age old question. But who was phone?
laugh.gif

You went to the other place right? Remember the MyT x ISN beef?
laugh.gif

Do you post on any other forums?

Back
Top Bottom