10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

The good R-Truth is gone, the bad R-Truth is bad to the bone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I'm really surprised they're doing this match right now.
So, I guess there isn't going to be a big angle during this match, just a clean burial.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HHH needs to go back and finish booking i mean burying the rest of the roster and show....are the shovel gifs ready 

1 of these 3 Scenarios will leave me satisfied with this match
Most likely: DQ finish
Sorta likely: Punk or HHH turn on the other giving Miz/Truth the win
Not expected: Miz/Truth win cleanly

this match coming on now cements cena/rio main event.
i was for sure there was going to be some kinda swerve or interference in this match though.
i'm quoting jdcurt.

Justin Roberts pronunciation of Triplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle H is almost as annoying a Johrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Cerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrna.

What's worse than seeing HHH come to the ring in a suit to cut a promo as COO?

Seeing HHH come to the ring in his wrestling gear for a match.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I haven't bought a WWE DVD in a long long time, but I will be buying the Hart/Michaels DVD.
Are the reviews strong? I've lost faith in WWE DVDs over the past few months/year. The last I bought was the Bret Hart one a few years back, loved it.
It's got great reviews.  Things told very truthfully.  Not much "WWE-Spin" on it.

laugh.gif
i guess that match with punk was a reality check for huntergodhemsley's cardio.
already winded with only submissions and knock down spots?

I can't believe how much they're talking about HHH getting kicked out of Mexico.  They keep focusing on it.  It was a one time thing that I am SURE will go no where.
Cole saying HHH got into Mexico fine because the Mexicans were star struck by him 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Booker just called Truth a young guy.  He's over 40.

CM Punk will turn(heel) on HHH, aligning himself with R-Truth & The Miz

Kevin Nash comes out looking like he's about to help HHH only to boot him in the face, followed by the Jacknife.

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

Trips looks rather outta shape. I guess the suit and tie were hiding that.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're wrong.  HHH is in great shape.  King just told us he's in the gym everyday lifting weights.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

michael cole a democrat? 
eek.gif
Vince is a Republican, which means Michael Cole is a Republican.  I'm surprised they were talking negatively about the candidates like that.
Vince hates Obama.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

Trips looks rather outta shape. I guess the suit and tie were hiding that.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're wrong.  HHH is in great shape.  King just told us he's in the gym everyday lifting weights.
Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Back
Top Bottom