10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

that hhh/punk segment was corny.

hey 4w, cole said that was jr on that boat.
you can't deny that.
i want my points.

Pretty good match.  You can tell Ziggler was spent by the end working back to back matches.
For whatever reason, Air Boom remained at ringside.  They threw Ziggler back into the ring, and after that the ref ejected them.

The finish saw Ryder hit a running boot to the face while Ziggler was down in the corner.  Swagger distracted Ryder from the outside.  Ziggler went for the Zig Zag, but Ryder held the ropes.  Ryder then kicked Swagger through the ropes.  When he turned around, Ziggler hit him with a Superkick to get the win and retain the US Title.

Punk was talking to Dibiase Jr backstage.  Why?  Anyway, HHH came in and he and Punk made sure they were on the same page.

Beth vs Eve up next.  There was some kind of divas brawl backstage.

Save that Ryder victory for the Garden at Survivor Series. The pop will be tremendous.

Eve.
devil.gif

Got new ring music too.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Ziggler is the best worker in the company.

He's very near the top, but no one is touching Danielson.  He just doesn't get a chance.
I'd take Ziggler over him but that's just my opinion.

I had no idea Vengeance was being hosted in SA tonight! 210 stand-up!
pimp.gif

BTW, Kelly should never speak. Just stand/sit there & look pretty woman!
laugh.gif

PO

Cole talking about how much he loves people who tweet. Remember when he used to bury Twitter and the internet?

jesus christ. i never notices how awful eve was in the ring.
almost as bad as kelly kelly.

nvm, thats not possible.
kelly kelly is the worst.
she makes nicole bass look like the second coming of ric flair.

whats happened to me

i dont even watch the ppv I just wait for the survey results
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

whats even worse is i get it for free
indifferent.gif

Match wasn't that bad after the first couple minutes. There were some nice counters at the end.

Match was pretty long. They did some mat work, with Eve showing off her jiu jitsu. The finish saw Beth go for the Glam Slam, but Eve rolled through and flipped Beth onto the ropes and then rolled her up for a near fall. Eve couldn't capitalize and Beth hit the Glam Slam for the win. Better than most divas matches.

3 for 3 on my predictions!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I haven't bought a WWE DVD in a long long time, but I will be buying the Hart/Michaels DVD.
Are the reviews strong? I've lost faith in WWE DVDs over the past few months/year. The last I bought was the Bret Hart one a few years back, loved it.

Christian v. Sheamus is gonna be the match on the night then again Christian has had the best matches on PPV for the past 8-9 months.

The announcing is really ruining a pretty decent show for me. Cole will just not shut up, and Booker's stupidity is driving me crazy.

Another good match. Christian was going for the spear, but Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick to get the win.

Johnny Ace talking with Otunga backstage. Miz and Truth came in saying they would follow the law of the WWE. Ace said they were good suck ups.

I'm really surprised they're doing this match right now.
So, I guess there isn't going to be a big angle during this match, just a clean burial.

Back
Top Bottom