10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

Just finish watching smackdown.. Booker T was reacting like Sin Cara Negro.. was kane.. when kane was unmasked years ago.. Booker T is always good for some laughs. .

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We don't know yet, so I'll stop speculating.
How did Cubano manage to keep his Divas Title? Some "backstage persuasion" with GHIMS?
All I've got to say on that is...
CUBANO!!!
HOW DOES MIKE KNOX TASTE?!?!
kelly_drunk.jpg

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

We don't know yet, so I'll stop speculating.
How did Cubano manage to keep his Divas Title? Some "backstage persuasion" with GHIMS?
All I've got to say on that is...
CUBANO!!!
HOW DOES MIKE KNOX TASTE?!?!
kelly_drunk.jpg
laugh.gif

Predictions done..Watched the SC vs. SC match last night and I gotta say the match itself was above average..But Cole ruined the whole thing for me..I don't understand how the E thinks this guy is entertaining at all..He was constantly interrupting Bookah and all his remarks came off as snarky..Dude seriously needs to be fired..

Who's the one who started this rebellion?! me

Who's the one who was and is STILL ready to be fired over what I say?! ME.

GHIMS couldn't bury someone 6 feet deep even if the grave was 5 1/2 feet full.

You and me share the same cause. I hate dude just as much as you,  but right now it's about that title. it's about giving these people the best damn U.S title match they've ever seen.

*breaks kayfabe* those damn Pilman gifs are hilarious! but I think you post some when *enters kayfabe* he was wearing a dress to represent what you are: Ball-less.

No match on the Super Show or NTSeries yet Fella?

Far Wrasstling, make me a part of Team Raw at the NTSeries and me will bring ya te luck of de irish.

There's nuting me would like to do mare den beat the arses of the blue brand.

Victory will be ours if me's on the team!

They really need to call Moxley up.

That dude is going to be a legit star.

Caught the Sin Cara/Sin Cara match earlier. It was actually pretty good. Had a nice big time feel to it with
the atmosphere. Crowd was fully into it, and there was only one minor botch, but it wasn't cringe-inducing
like Sin Cara Azul's normal ones. I did think it was odd/funny that Sin Cara Azul is about to go to the top rope,
then changes his mind, dropkicks Evil Sin Cara in the ribs while he's on the ground, then hits the Senton Bomb
on the opposite turnbuckle. I still feel like they could have done better and put more effort in, but it was still
the best WWE match they've put on.

pimp.gif
That quick shot of Beth being pushed over

Survey is done. Also, the commentary from that match ranged from bad to hilarious. Cole whining/yelling and Booker
either stumbling or doing his usual quotes made for some highs and lows.

Excellent ring chemistry between the two. They ever go at it on the indie circuit?

Black and Moxley are next....with Bo Rotunda right behind.

That also says a lot about punk. That wasnt corporate spew he was saying...that was legit.

im that one wrote:
GotRussoInMySocks wrote:
^^^just for posting a currensy song, i should just take u off the NTUS title match and put u in a dark match

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clearly you've made a mistake while typing this. Seeing as I'm the NTUS champion and am not scheduled in a title match. Thee Only way it's taken away from me is if I give it up in exchange for a Title shot of my choosing. Only way you get it. Either way... the title is here in the Bay Area with me. If you want it, come and get it. I sure as hell ain't sending it back boy.[/color]

Oh? You didn't notice?
He's stripped all us Champions of our titles and put them on the line at NTSS in matches without their "former" title holders.
Your US Title, gone.
Lobo's and my Tag Titles, gone...giving a chance to that rapist DFly.
916's IC Title, gone...and I could be in a match for it?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No, you aren't listening.... My title is right here, on my desk. So i Haven't been stripped of anything. I haven't been beatin for anything. You can all suck on that one for awhile. You all can go ahead and Let GHIMS anally rape you, an Alpha bends over for no man. I AM THE NTUS CHAMPION.... not a damn thing anyone can do about that. [/color]

Survey done.

*clears throat*

Attention NTWT Universe I'd like to announce the debut of a brand new show.

*drumrolls*

Toine's Caribbean Cantina.
pimp.gif

The show will debut this Monday with a very special guest.
nerd.gif

Stay tuned.

going to do the survey in a bit.

Norman Smiley dancing in the ring again for the minors circuit. lol Great match. Punk is a good guy when it comes to wresting as a whole. He is actually worth listening to out of character

If he still has his title, then I still have my NTMania rumble title shot at the IC or US title.

GHIMS, your thoughts on the IM THAT ONE title situation?

A triple threat can solve this easily even though JRA and I were going to have the match of the night at NTSeries.

Back
Top Bottom