10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

Cole: What's this geek doing here?!

Booker: AAAAAWWWWW MAN! HERE COME JRADAGREAT72! WUT D HAIL?

Cole: So! he hasn't been seen in weeks! Why is he here now?!

Booker: He's here now and he means biznizz

*Loud pops and chants of JRA! JRA! echo through the arena*

Well NTWE universe! here I am! I'm back and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

And it looks like nothing's changed. GHIMSocks is still in charge, JNSQ is still ball-less, and NTDown is still on top!

The last time I was in this ring, I was denouncing my Heel role and becoming accepting of the great fans of mine and this federation!

*Pops*

But let's get to why I'm here now. Apparently, I've been given a title shot. And I gladly accept. Now I have no problem with the Deekster. Hasn't crossed me the wrong way....yet.

Just because I'm not a bad guy, doesn't mean I CANT be one. I'm methodical, analytical and I will pick my opponent apart until there's nothing left.

Do not think for one second that I will take it easy on you. Do not think for one second that I will not use this title as the stepping stone for my career....

And don't think that I won't be the next NTWE champion. I don't care who is at the top....prepare to be knocked off.

*drops mic* *crowd cheers*

^^^just for posting a currensy song, i should just take u off the NTUS title match and put u in a dark match

roll.gif
at the Curren$y entrance music.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

But that's my entrance music.

u think so?
did u get the OK from 4w and from the creative team?

dont push it or its generic music for u

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^^^just for posting a currensy song, i should just take u off the NTUS title match and put u in a dark match

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clearly you've made a mistake while typing this. Seeing as I'm the NTUS champion and am not scheduled in a title match. Thee Only way it's taken away from me is if I give it up in exchange for a Title shot of my choosing. Only way you get it. Either way... the title is here in the Bay Area with me. If you want it, come and get it. I sure as hell ain't sending it back boy.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I missed Smackdown. How did the Sin CarA vs Sin CarB mask vs mask match come off on TV?

I thought the match was good and Mistico hit the La Mistica for the win and the crowd went bananas.

I missed Smackdown. How did the Sin CarA vs Sin CarB mask vs mask match come off on TV?

The match was pretty good actually, much better than their PPV match.

Booker T went in on Hunico after he was unmasked.
roll.gif

Smackdown was pretty good, Natalya's new submission is nasty.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

The Vengeance PPV Prediction Contest will be posted tonight.
Strikes again.
Keep trying to be like the loser leader of NTSD.  I'm sure he'll be banned like a coward before NTSS because he doesn't want to square off with Team NTRaw.

just finished the survey, I hope i do better then I did last time. I hope Zack Ryder wins the title.

im that one wrote:
GotRussoInMySocks wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clearly you've made a mistake while typing this. Seeing as I'm the NTUS champion and am not scheduled in a title match. Thee Only way it's taken away from me is if I give it up in exchange for a Title shot of my choosing. Only way you get it. Either way... the title is here in the Bay Area with me. If you want it, come and get it. I sure as hell ain't sending it back boy.[/color]

Oh? You didn't notice?
He's stripped all us Champions of our titles and put them on the line at NTSS in matches without their "former" title holders.
Your US Title, gone.
Lobo's and my Tag Titles, gone...giving a chance to that rapist DFly.
916's IC Title, gone...and I could be in a match for it?

The only titles that HAVE NOT been stripped is the World and the Divas.
We all know 4w's cowardly demeanor when it comes to GHIMS, possibly separated by birth by a basement fire at a funeral home?
We don't know yet, so I'll stop speculating.
How did Cubano manage to keep his Divas Title? Some "backstage persuasion" with GHIMS?
All I've got to say on that is...
CUBANO!!!
HOW DOES MIKE KNOX TASTE?!?!

Moving along, I'm certain most of you share JRA's earlier sentiment that I'm nothing but a ball-less bastard stirring the pot of controversy for his gain and his gain only.
Well, JRA...seeing as GHIMS is burying you over a trivial matter of entrance music, which he wants to control as well, who is the real ball-less one?
Me? The guy who's not afraid to question and rebel against this hack's imaginary power?
Or you? The guy getting strung along as he tries his best, but can't get over...not with the fans, but his "boss"?
Hint...
pill9.JPG

it's not me.

Back
Top Bottom