10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

a few things about tna tonight

1. those cheers were piped. u tellin me ppl gonna cheer for 2 hours nonstop?
2. bullly ray needs the world title ASAP
3. tna talks about how they are about wrestling. i think therev was maybe 20 min. of total wrestling.
4. stop with the generic music.
5. dixie can get smashed.

I like the sound of this:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Upcoming 'Monday Night War' TV Series[/h1] 
WWE is asking fans to help name a program looking back at the "MondayNight War" for their soon to be launched WWE Network.

"WWENetwork launches in 2012, but we're already taking names for our newslate of shows, including a controversial look back at the Monday NightWar. Waged between WWE and WCW during the 90's, this battle for TVdominance unfolded live each week, giving rise to some of the mosticonic Superstars and storylines of our time. And you get to relive itin one action-packed television season."

Poll options include:

1. Battleground: Raw vs. Nitro
2. Battleground: The Monday Night Wars
3. The Monday Night War
4. WWE Raw vs. WCW Nitro
5. Monday Night Warfare

[h1]WWE Registers Three New Trademarks [/h1]
http://

WWE have applied for registrations of two trademarks, "Ryback" and "Avalanche".

The description for "Avalanche" reads, "Entertainmentin the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services in thenature of a wrestling club; Entertainment services, namely, organizingand conducting an array of athletic events rendered live and recordedfor the purpose of distribution through broadcast media; Entertainmentservices, namely, personal appearances by a wrestler; Entertainmentservices, namely, providing information by means of a global computernetwork in the fields of celebrities, entertainment, and popularculture."

Meanwhile, "Ryback" was once the name used by Skip Sheffield in WWE developmental.

Also as noted earlier, WWE recently filed for the "Supercharge" trademark. This likely has to do with the upcoming WWE Network.

Test though?
laugh.gif

UPDATED NTWE EVENTS

NTRaw/NTDown Super Show

4Wrestling & Toine VS VeintiSiete & ImThatOne

Peep_Game VS TheDeek in a street fight

JNSQ VS HombreLobo w/GHIMS as special ref. & GHIMShoes as special enforcer

JNSQ VS BrasilianMami

Hymen_Man w/NobleKane in his corner VS 3dgarFly w/ DragonFly in his corner

NTSeries

Classic NTSeries elimination match

1. If NTdown wins, the member of NTDown to get the final pinfall will receive a World Title shot at NTRumble.
2. First person to be eliminated on either team will draw #1 at NTRumble
NTRaw

1. 4Wrestling (captain)
2. Toine
3. HombreLobo
4. TennHouse

VS

NTDown

1. VeintiSiete (captain)
2. ImThatOne
3. YardFather
4. Peep_Game

Tornado Tag Match for the vacant NTag Team Titles

Hymen_Man & NobleKane VS DragonFly & 3dgarFly

JNSQ VS GHIMShoes

1. If JNSQ wins, he gets a spot at the ladder match for the vacant NTercontinental title.
2. If GHIMShoes wins, he gets a NTWE contract.

Fatal 4way Ladder Match for the vacant NTercontinental Title

GHIMS VS BKMac VS BrasilianMami VS ????

Vacant NTUS Title Match

TheDeek VS JRATheGreat

Lose And You're Fired Match

RKO2004 VS CelticsPride

I haven't seen the impact zone pop like this in a while. Cowboy
pimp.gif
Good stuff. Segment felt "Big". *NH

It was really cool, I just wish they weren't doing the Storm/Roode match so soon. I'll leave it at that to not spoil things.

They are basically copying the Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards program in ROH, just in super fast forward.

A well built program between Roode and Storm could have really been money.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Test though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did people view Test as Khali or something??? He was a good midcarder who got lost in the shuffle. Could've been something
big if his push didn't get stalled, and had it not been for the influx of talent once The Radicalz all jumped ship. He didn't have any 5 star
matches, but he was a good big man. U can't tell me he wasn't the &@^# in 99, and that him coming off the top with a flying elbow
smash at his height and size wasn't awesome.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I haven't seen the impact zone pop like this in a while. Cowboy
pimp.gif
Good stuff. Segment felt "Big". *NH

That was cool to see even though they rushed that. That was a legit pop from the impact zone, didn't have all the canned cheering.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

PLVN wrote:

Test though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did people view Test as Khali or something??? He was a good midcarder who got lost in the shuffle. Could've been something
big if his push didn't get stalled, and had it not been for the influx of talent once The Radicalz all jumped ship. He didn't have any 5 star
matches, but he was a good big man. U can't tell me he wasn't the &@^# in 99, and that him coming off the top with a flying elbow
smash at his height and size wasn't awesome.

Albert > Test.

got damn karen's face looked ok last night for once. ring full of madison velvet karen and gail kim...damn...

damn it i hope kurt angle makes the california trip.... something tells me hes not
frown.gif

i know people hated the styles/daniels match at bound for glory but it made me hate christopher daniels and i want to see him get his +@@ beat. i guess in a sense for me tna actually made me dislike a heel whereas i usually like heels rather than faces...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

got damn karen's face looked ok last night for once. ring full of madison velvet karen and gail kim...damn...

damn it i hope kurt angle makes the california trip.... something tells me hes not
frown.gif

i know people hated the styles/daniels match at bound for glory but it made me hate christopher daniels and i want to see him get his +@@ beat. i guess in a sense for me tna actually made me dislike a heel whereas i usually like heels rather than faces...

I hated the constant screaming/moaning/groaning into the mic.  I also hated the threat of murdering Styles.  They should have just had a regular match, or at least like a last man standing.  I Quit was dumb, and the screwdriver gimmick didn't work.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]cole: *** Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another amazing Friday of NTDOWN ***

cole: I'm Michale Cole and I, as the amazing World Journalist that I am, have obtained two certain images and have received a phone call from the local hospital here from Austin, Texas. Earlier today there was an attack on NTWT Superstar 4W in the back of the arena. He's been in the hopistal and has recently woken up. As i said there are a couple of images, you can find them on NTWT.com if you would like to see them more in depth. I'm looking at them here on my IPad and this is a horrifying scene. We have yet to know why this happened or what provoked this attack, but knowing our NTWT roster there will be more to come very soon. Here are the images...

Spoiler [+]

cole: On the end of the pipe was found to be blood, smashed banana, and a bit of cat hair. But after further investigation from NTWT Officials there was no finger prints found. We are trying to do everything we can to find out the exact story behind this attack.

booker: DAT RIGHT DERE!! FAB FIVE!
cole: ..... i hate you.
[/color]

Impact set a new Thursday night record last night with a 1.4 rating a 2.0 million viewers.  I'm legitimately happy for them.  The product still has its (many) flaws, but it is getting much better.

Back
Top Bottom