1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

KOW tag team of the year
pimp.gif

Finally got approved, been watching from behind the scenes for quite some time...
grin.gif

User Name: xtianp
Name: Christian
Fave Attended: Wrestlemania XXVI & PWG shows
Fave All Time Wrestlers: 1. The Rock, 2. Shawn Michaels, 3. Captain Charisma
Fave current wrestlers: Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan Danielson, Christian
Other: Me and my elementary homies been watching since Attitude era. Enjoying being a part of the IWC and having a different perspective on the industry. 
laugh.gif

Finally got approved, been watching from behind the scenes for quite some time...
grin.gif

User Name: xtianp
Name: Christian
Fave Attended: Wrestlemania XXVI & PWG shows
Fave All Time Wrestlers: 1. The Rock, 2. Shawn Michaels, 3. Captain Charisma
Fave current wrestlers: Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan Danielson, Christian
Other: Me and my elementary homies been watching since Attitude era. Enjoying being a part of the IWC and having a different perspective on the industry. 
laugh.gif

Finally!!!!!

GHIMS has come back to the NTWF!!!!!!

What's up fellas? Just came back from a hiatus to the Dominican republic.

Who have we developed and made stars since I've been gone?

I heard my dude mason Ryan debuted on raw
pimp.gif

All we need now is Tyler black

Finally!!!!!

GHIMS has come back to the NTWF!!!!!!

What's up fellas? Just came back from a hiatus to the Dominican republic.

Who have we developed and made stars since I've been gone?

I heard my dude mason Ryan debuted on raw
pimp.gif

All we need now is Tyler black

WWE Diva Search Returning
Julie Senz, the WWE Director of Partner Marketing has been pitching potential sponsors about Diva Search segments that will be on WWE television programming for ten weeks later this year. 

This will be the return of a segment WWE canceled in 2007, when Eve Torres won it.

Please, just shoot me now.

Julie Senz, the WWE Director of Partner Marketing has been pitching potential sponsors about Diva Search segments that will be on WWE television programming for ten weeks later this year. 

This will be the return of a segment WWE canceled in 2007, when Eve Torres won it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

15s5ufn.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

15s5ufn.jpg

I HAD a crappy 1 month ban where I couldnt put this info in but ill do in in hopes of getting a number for the rumble.
username: lilpennymagicfan
favorite live event attended: i've been to every event in hershey pa in the last 21 years but the raw after edge won the title and had a live sex celebration I was front row and got my nt sign on tv, and unforgiven 2002 in hershey where goldberg beat hhh for the title and shane and kane had an entertaining match.
all time favorite wrestler: shawn michaels
favorite current wrestler: Miz and HHH
other: Been a wrestling fan my whole life, pg stuff is hard to watch but I dvr impact and raw every week but fast foward most of the b.s ( divas, cena, horrible interviews)

I HAD a crappy 1 month ban where I couldnt put this info in but ill do in in hopes of getting a number for the rumble.
favorite live event attended: i've been to every event in hershey pa in the last 21 years but the raw after edge won the title and had a live sex celebration I was front row and got my nt sign on tv, and unforgiven 2002 in hershey where goldberg beat hhh for the title and shane and kane had an entertaining match.
other: Been a wrestling fan my whole life, pg stuff is hard to watch but I dvr impact and raw every week but fast foward most of the b.s ( divas, cena, horrible interviews)

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

not to nitpick, but im pretty sure that was '03

'02 had Crips/Van Dam and Lesnar/Taker

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

not to nitpick, but im pretty sure that was '03

'02 had Crips/Van Dam and Lesnar/Taker

May be of interest for jdcurt and RKO....

--TNA Lockdown will be held in Cincinnati at the U.S. Bank Arena on 4/17.

May be of interest for jdcurt and RKO....

--TNA Lockdown will be held in Cincinnati at the U.S. Bank Arena on 4/17.

Back
Top Bottom