1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Rko, I was in section 137 row b, so two rows off the floor. And no I didn't even see anywhere to take a survey.

They sent it in a email.

I wish we could get another PPV.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Rko, I was in section 137 row b, so two rows off the floor. And no I didn't even see anywhere to take a survey.

They sent it in a email.

I wish we could get another PPV.
tired.gif

Latest on Ric Flair & TNA in Europe
After missing yesterday's show in Berlin, Ric Flair is expected to rejoin the TNA tour tomorrow in Glasgow, Scotland, to a decidedly mixed reaction from those on the tour.

Reactions to Flair not appearing in Germany have varied.  While almost all the response we have received was negative toward Flair, there are those who have gotten a different response when asking around.

The general consensus from someone there was that they love Flair as a performer, but were very disappointed in him as a person for not going to the Germany show.  Some were furious at him, others were more sad at the situation, seeing first-hand his financial problems after so many years of making big money in the profession.

Flair was never sent home from the tour as reported, or pulled, he just failed to get on the bus from the hotel to the airport in Dublin, for a flight to Berlin for the Tuesday show.  Flair had asked for a cash advance for the money he would be paid for the tour since his credit card was declined for being maxed out after he had told everyone he was paying everyone's bar tab after the show.  He had also asked talent to borrow money.

When turned down by management, he reportedly threw a fit and refused to get on the bus.

During his career, because of his status as being a top player in the business, had many times where he was deeply in debt to promoters like Jim Crockett Jr., and even Vince McMahon, because of his high-spending lifestyle and living the gimmick.    

It is unknown how management will react to this once the tour ends.  The answer will likely come on Monday when they tape was is to be a major episode of Impact that the company has been peaking for, with Flair a significant part of the show.

The feeling was since the European tour was named after Flair, and that of the key people advertised, Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle and A.J. Styles, neither Styles (injured) nor Angle (at home tending to his fiance who gave birth and was hospitalized for dangerously high blood pressure) would be appearing on the biggest shows of the tour in Manchester and London, that it was imperative that Flair appear if possible.

Latest on Ric Flair & TNA in Europe
After missing yesterday's show in Berlin, Ric Flair is expected to rejoin the TNA tour tomorrow in Glasgow, Scotland, to a decidedly mixed reaction from those on the tour.

Reactions to Flair not appearing in Germany have varied.  While almost all the response we have received was negative toward Flair, there are those who have gotten a different response when asking around.

The general consensus from someone there was that they love Flair as a performer, but were very disappointed in him as a person for not going to the Germany show.  Some were furious at him, others were more sad at the situation, seeing first-hand his financial problems after so many years of making big money in the profession.

Flair was never sent home from the tour as reported, or pulled, he just failed to get on the bus from the hotel to the airport in Dublin, for a flight to Berlin for the Tuesday show.  Flair had asked for a cash advance for the money he would be paid for the tour since his credit card was declined for being maxed out after he had told everyone he was paying everyone's bar tab after the show.  He had also asked talent to borrow money.

When turned down by management, he reportedly threw a fit and refused to get on the bus.

During his career, because of his status as being a top player in the business, had many times where he was deeply in debt to promoters like Jim Crockett Jr., and even Vince McMahon, because of his high-spending lifestyle and living the gimmick.    

It is unknown how management will react to this once the tour ends.  The answer will likely come on Monday when they tape was is to be a major episode of Impact that the company has been peaking for, with Flair a significant part of the show.

The feeling was since the European tour was named after Flair, and that of the key people advertised, Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle and A.J. Styles, neither Styles (injured) nor Angle (at home tending to his fiance who gave birth and was hospitalized for dangerously high blood pressure) would be appearing on the biggest shows of the tour in Manchester and London, that it was imperative that Flair appear if possible.

This reminds me of the year Bastion Booger was qd'ed from the Rumble for telling his entry number during the pre-show.
roll.gif

This reminds me of the year Bastion Booger was qd'ed from the Rumble for telling his entry number during the pre-show.
roll.gif

Freaking morons.

ANYONE WHO CANNOT FOLLOW THE RULES FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

If you can't take the 30 seconds to read the rules, you don't deserve to be in my pool.

Freaking morons.

ANYONE WHO CANNOT FOLLOW THE RULES FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

If you can't take the 30 seconds to read the rules, you don't deserve to be in my pool.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Freaking morons.

2e3y075.gif

Spoiler [+]
Thought this post was missing a little something

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Freaking morons.

2e3y075.gif

Spoiler [+]
Thought this post was missing a little something

Really.

Really?

Really..

The rule is DONT REPLY with entering the blah blah blah UNTIL 9PM EASTERN/6PM PACIFIC ON THURSDAY.

TOMORROW.
TOMORROW.
TOMORROW.

On Freaking Thursday.

But keep going and DQ'ing yourselves, it is my destiny to win the rumble anyway.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom