1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Best entrance of all time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28

????????????
Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.

Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28

????????????
I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

AND I'M ..... AWEEEEEEEEEESOME..

but you already knew that.

Originally Posted by hymen man

????????????
Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.

????????????

AND I'M ..... AWEEEEEEEEEESOME..

but you already knew that.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

JE NE SAIS QUOI IS ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL AND PLANS TO OVERTHROW 4W, CLUB, HOMBRE, AND JESUS.

Sorry guys.  You did not provide your info in the NTWT spreadsheet.  You guys are free to join at 2pm tomorrow.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

JE NE SAIS QUOI IS ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL AND PLANS TO OVERTHROW 4W, CLUB, HOMBRE, AND JESUS.

Sorry guys.  You did not provide your info in the NTWT spreadsheet.  You guys are free to join at 2pm tomorrow.

"Je Ne Sais Quoi has been eliminated from the rumble....before even entering!"

Back
Top Bottom