09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Uzoma Nwachukwu with another 50 yard TD catch...

4 on the night so far
pimp.gif

Anyone ever predict a 10-3 score at half in a game involving Texas Tech? Texas too, for that matter.

Colt doesn't look right out there.

Didn't even realize the Ole Miss game was on too.

4 SEC games on in primetime. This TV deal is absurd.
laugh.gif

So looking around at how this day is shaking out... i get the feeling the BCS is going to be messier than ever this year. I know it usually works itself out,but I think we're already down to only about 5 teams that stand a chance to go undefeated the rest of the way, realistically.

And we're only 3 weeks in... would not be surprised if we get about 10 teams with 1 loss who nobody can tell apart very well.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Utah at the Ducks isn't going to be a good game, should be a blowout. Even though the ducks won last week, they didn't really do much on offense til the end of the game. The only game worth watching in the state of Oregon this week will be Cincinnatti at Oregon State. As a Beaver fan, I am pretty nervous about this game.

Hm.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Anyone ever predict a 10-3 score at half in a game involving Texas Tech? Texas too, for that matter.

Colt doesn't look right out there.
it's gotta be a record low for the big xii in general.
laugh.gif

I expect Texas to go off in the 2nd half. This is always a trend for them, struggling in the 1st half but then coming out and taking over the 2nd half.

Gut check drive and TD for Texas Tech!

Come on Mike Leach, show some confidence in your defense...don't give Texas a short field by trying an onside kick
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Damn Potts is getting destroyed out there

Them boys cant stop the blitz
Potts' pocket presence is non-existent right now as well. Dude is used to playing cupcakes and having no pressure on him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom