09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Wow. MSU losing on a stupid play from their QB, who would have thunk it? Great game. JC is pretty good and it kills me to say that. Floyd out means that Walkeror Shaq have to step up ASAP.

I hate Golden Tate but his dive into the band made me run to the bathroom for fear of pissing myself.

Really wish I was around and could have seen some of the UTk UF game. Looked like it was decent. Kiffen saying we will see them next year. Dude is scared ofNOTHING. Gotta love that if you are a Vol fan.

I'm a little drunk right now but I love RichRod and the attitude he has brought back to this program. All the haters need to get off his nuts and the wholeanti-Richrod "faction" needs to kill themselves. Tate had a rough day but fortnately our run game was good, hope to see it continue into conferenceplay. Also hope to see our defense improve a lot.

UC
pimp.gif
21-8 going into the half up in Corvalis. As long as Pike keeps getting time to throw he'll pick they're secondary apart.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

UC
pimp.gif
21-8 going into the half up in Corvalis. As long as Pike keeps getting time to throw he'll pick they're secondary apart.

pimp.gif
Donde esta JONFARR?

Mallett is draft eligible this year, right? 1st year at Mich, 2nd year sitting out, and now he's in his 3rd year at Ark.....

Mallett is draft eligible........be interesting to see how well he plays throughout the year and if he has a tough decision to make

Uzoma Nwachukwu is the future
laugh.gif

2 catches for 51 yards and 2 TDs, 1 rush for 39 yards and 1 TD

pimp.gif

My Oregon-Utah write-up...

First things first...

Masoli is clearly not the same player he was last year. I have no idea how he regressed so much from the Holiday Bowl to now. His decision making is terrible,he can't throw the ball accurately (25% completion today), and he's not holding on to the ball. He's fumbled it 3 or 4 times this season rushingthe ball, and that's not counting the botched snaps. He's locking down on receivers too. Reminded me of Jason Fife today, and that is NOT a complement.Probably one of the worst quarterbacks in recent memory for the Ducks.

Where's Ed Dickson? He's probably Oregon's best offensive weapon (very talented, smart, solid). He's got three catches to his name this season,which is terrible. He's too good to not be getting thrown to and given the chance to make plays. I think Maehl is getting the ball too much. He'spretty good, but Dickson has the speed to out-run linebackers and the strength to power through defensive backs. Masoli locking down on Maehl seemingly everyplay doesn't help either.

LaMichael James was fantastic in his first real chance to perform. 150+ yards and a TD. Not bad for a redshirt freshman. If he continues to play, he'llcontinue to put up numbers and continue to develop as a player. The guy just needs a chance to put in work and he'll do it. I've been saying this forawhile now. He was used today and did a good job of moving around the field and getting north and south.

The defense played pretty well today IMO. They were on the field a lot (what's new) and they made plays when they had to. Two intereceptions at the end ofthe game to seal the deal. They need more pressure on the QB, but for now, I'll take what they're giving. Continued improvement in the tackling area isstill needed though.

And Walter Thurmond...this guy is a beast. Yes, I know he made a dumb play by muffing the punt, but beside that, he had a stellar game. A punt return for a TD,and multiple pass breakups. How he's not getting more pub is beyond me.

Oregon not looking good going into next week with Cal on a tear. I don't see the Ducks putting up many points with Masoli's continued crap play and theO-Line still not providing enough time to make a decent throw for him. I still think 8 wins is a reachable goal. But beyond that, I don't really know. TheQB play has just been awful and until I see marked improvement from Masoli, I'm not going to say more than 8 wins, and that's being generous I think.

I love my Ducks. They have a lot to improve upon, and hopefully it will come. They've got a HUGE game with Cal and if they can some how pull it off it willbe a big confidence boost. We'll see what happens. Aside from Cal blowing out Oregon in 2006, it's been a good series.

Go Ducks!

somebody tell Kirk Chiles played WR in HS. He only played QB his senior year cuz he team needed it, but he was recruited as a Wideout...

Back
Top Bottom