09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Coop
pimp.gif
...........he will be a first day pick this year gonna have to pass up that 20th round baseball $

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Coop
pimp.gif
...........he will be a first day pick this year gonna have to pass up that 20th round baseball $
eek.gif

a guy that to this point has @ 30 career catches ..
grin.gif
laugh.gif
u realize LuisMurphy was an accomplished WR and he went in round 3
ohwell.gif

and to top it off
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The NFL announced that the 2010 NFL Draft will take place over the course of three days next year. The first round will take place on Thursday, April 22, beginning at 7:30 PM ET. The NFL is looking to take advantage of the fact that more people watch TV during the prime time hours on Thursday night than any other time.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The second and third rounds will begin at 6:30 PM ET on Friday, April 23. The final four round of the draft are now scheduled for Saturday, April 24, beginning at 10:00 AM ET.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The new format will likely result in a few more trades as teams will now have long breaks between rounds 1 and 2 and again between rounds 3 and 4. The NFL is clearly hoping to make the draft an even bigger TV event than it already is.[/font]

so aint no way Cooper goes day 1
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

And anybody w/ a cable provider for ESPN360, I need y'all to do me a favor so I can watch the game tonight
nerd.gif
You get what you needed already?

lightwork now..........hope Deonte is fine.....We need the receivers

Hope Brantley gets some more work in

Dre.....What is your early prediction for the FSU @ BYU? Is Greg Reid starting this week?

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Dre.....What is your early prediction for the FSU @ BYU?
L. Only way we win is if we put up 40+
Is Greg Reid starting this week?
Not sure. I think he's going to get more PT and not just solely play nickel though.
Dre where the hell is Tavaress Pressley
nerd.gif

Plucking splinter out his #!#.

Still working his way BACK form that ACL surgery and against D1 athletes.

I do have to say...waking up and getting CFB early Saturday morning is dope. I might need to move out west...

Back
Top Bottom