09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Oh... Coach Snyder signed a 5-year extension with Kansas State...

What better way to reward a coach for squeaking by UMass at home?
laugh.gif

CU has been garbage for years. They're so bad that you can't even find their games on local tv.

And that would REALLY suck if Sumlin left for a bigger gig after 2 years. Just the reality of big time football

That was a pathetic game last night....I don't get the CU gameplan...you got a RB as talented as Darrell Scott and you don't give him more than 12carries (when he's beasting)? On top of it all, WHY keep pressing throws to a sub-par WR corps? Not to mention, I don't think Cody Hawkins would beplaying D1 football if it was for daddy being the head coach...that was %!%%!%% embarrassing. That CU defense was disgusting and Aaron Opelt had a careergame...
smh.gif

UofH vs Oklahoma State today.. As much as I want to wear my UofH goggles and strap em on tight.. Our D is poor.. we put up 30 but give up 50.. I'll watchregardless lol Go COOGS!

I'm blown. I'm getting fresno st/wisconsin, wake/stanford, iowa/iowas st, mich st/ c mich....but no cuse/penn st or UNC/UCONN.

Wth is this? Smh. Ima just watch UF beat on Troy til the good games come on.

espnuHD UNC/UCONN
Big tenHD Penn St/Cuse
ACCnetworkHD Wake/Stanford
SECNetworkHD UF/Troy

big stop on 3rd by Cuse Defense....
Pen St gonna go for it

What channel is Wake/Stanford on for you Kyrk?

And anybody w/ a cable provider for ESPN360, I need y'all to do me a favor so I can watch the game tonight
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

*+!! the Big Ten Network. This +%%! needs to stop.

cosign.

clark
pimp.gif
I'm watching this game now.

Pennt St. at the one yard line, but just got stopped on 3rd and goal.

Why they are not just letting Royster run it in, I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom