09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

pimp.gif

Is anyone buying PSU this year as a contender? I'm so "meh" about watching them the last two weeks.. they're good enough to win all theirgames, but I think it's safe to say there are about 10 teams clearly a notch above them overall.

Great front 7 on defense... mediocre secondary. Decent skills players on offense, mediocre line. Enh...

^they need to work on the running game. There's gonna be a game where Bradleys soft coverage trash will make an average QB look like Tom Brady
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

^they need to work on the running game. There's gonna be a game where Bradleys soft coverage trash will make an average QB look like Tom Brady
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah. I don't know why he won't just press with those guys all the time, the line of theirs is not going to give most QB's enough time to operatewell under that sort of pressure. if you give up the occasional deep ball then so be it. but you'd probably more than make up for it with turnovers.

laugh.gif
Paulus could've gotten in there if he would've put his head down and gone at the goal line.. he got scared, tried to juke another way and ran intohis own guy.
laugh.gif
big time vag move.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

didnt know Greg Lloyd Son played MLB for UCONN.. wears #95 too
pimp.gif

that's pretty sick. didn't know that either, he any good?

He looks good today. I'll have to ask around and then find some of his games.

UNC has NO explosive players on O. Butch hadn't recruited any athletes to replace all those dudes they lost?

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by dreClark

And anybody w/ a cable provider for ESPN360, I need y'all to do me a favor so I can watch the game tonight
nerd.gif
You get what you needed already?
Naw

I created a Dummy Account

Log into that account on your computer and go to ESPN360. Since your cable provider allows 360, then it will automatically associate that account with acorrect cable provider. At the top there is a tab called 'remote access'. Make sure to click that. That will allow me to access espn360 from anycomputer or any provider.

At least that's what I'm told.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
I lost my stream for the game.

I don't know what Paulus did but it was probably stupid. This is now 5 quarters in which the offense hasn't been able to score. The defense is theshining point of this team and that's not saying a lot so far. Northwestern next week.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
Paulus could've gotten in there if he would've put his head down and gone at the goal line.. he got scared, tried to juke another way and ran into his own guy.
laugh.gif
big time vag move.
duke pgs at qb what do ya expect
laugh.gif

that a way wake

edit- if fresno's offense would stop turning over the ball they should be up big, this offense looks solid, they have to be pretty much
the only chance to beat boise for the rest of the year even though they never do (fresno that is)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

What a waste of a series inside the 10 for North Carolina...

I can only get the game cast, how has unc looked? How bad were the two ints, it seems like they've had problems running the ball?

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I can only get the game cast, how has unc looked? How bad were the two ints, it seems like they've had problems running the ball?
I've been in and out... But from what I've seen, not impressed at all.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

What a waste of a series inside the 10 for North Carolina...

they have 3 poiints with 9 minutes left , what do u mean how have they looked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom