09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Rumor is Bax is going to early enroll at SC on Monday. I'm assuming that means he is going to cancel his Florida trip.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Rumor is Bax is going to early enroll at SC on Monday. I'm assuming that means he is going to cancel his Florida trip.
There was a rumor that he cancelled his Oregon visit before he took the Oregon visit. So until he sets foot on campus, I'm skeptical.

Hopefully Woods, Telfer and Prater are in his ear. I know Prater is set to attend class tomorrow.

Is there a gleam of hope that Baxter comes to Ann Arbor? On another note, Devin Gardner started classes today
pimp.gif

Ever since he opened up his recruitment. I've heard nothing about Michigan.

He took an OV back in november.

I'm more worried about his upcoming visit to Gainesville. Urban Lyer selling these kids his dreams and selling them the opportunity to be the second comingof Jesus.

eek.gif
WR & Track star Justin Hunter De-committs from LSU headed to Knoxville
pimp.gif

[h1]Rivals100 WR decommits[/h1]

Mike Farrell

Recruiting Analyst

Talk about it in The Main Board
Rivals100 wide receiver Justin Hunter out of Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes has decommitted. The 6-foot-4, 172-pounder gave his pledge back in May to LSU, but has decided to open things up.

[table][tr][td]
JUSTINHUNTER14JD08200.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hunter appears to be leaning towards Tennessee according to his coach.[/td] [/tr][/table]"Justin decommitted, but he is meeting with Billy Gonzales from LSU tonight so he can do it face-to-face," Ocean Lakes head coach Chris Scott said. "I'm not 100% sure if LSU is out of it altogether, but the loss of D.J. McCarthy really hurt. Justin had a good connection with him.

"I think right now it really looks like Tennessee. He's supposed to meet with Coach Derek Dooley tonight as well and I think Justin wants to get things over with. He's been to Tennessee, he likes the coaches and the situation. I think he feels like he's a fit there.

"He has a basketball game tonight that everyone will be at and due to NCAA rules he can't talk to any of the coaches until after the game, so it will be a long night for him."

Is anyone else in the mix?

"There's a chance Virginia could get a visit this weekend if he doesn't decide on Tennessee right away, they are in the mix," he said. "Justin will obviously have options if he wants them, but I just think he wasn't sold on LSU after D.J. left and I don't think he wants to drag this out. If all goes well over the next few days with Tennessee, I think that's where he lands."

nice replacement for Kenbrell Thompkins

- According to Ambles' Pops, the visit with Dooley went well this morning and Dooley and new WR coach Baggette wil be back tonite.
pimp.gif
make it happen!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Guess that means Jarrett Fobbs will most likely be switching to LSU...I'll trade him for Reese and/or Loften, though.

I thought bax just said he wouldn't not be a EE?

And there is wild story on kiffin and his family now, most sound like bs and vol fans just been mad

U late on the Kiffin story man, its on this same page

Kevin Steele is the new Defensive Coordinator for the Tennessee Volunteers
pimp.gif

Stupid phone

I was staying there is way to Many wild storys on kiffin and his family now that most sound bs

-him getting out of a DUI
-him and hitting co eds in a off campus apartment
- his wife been a %$+

Originally Posted by after h0urs

I'm hearing this as well. His recruitment/decisions/what he has said once Petey bolted have been strange to say the least...

Great.

Get Steele the hell out of the ACC and esp. Clemson.
pimp.gif

The negative, is that he'll still be a thorn in our side recruiting wise.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Guess that means Jarrett Fobbs will most likely be switching to LSU...I'll trade him for Reese and/or Loften, though.

yeah, probably not good news for the Ags with Fobbs... But if there's one thing the Ags can afford to lose, it's probably receivers...

Time to tell Reese what he wants to hear and take him as a receiver. Move him to safety later...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Is there a gleam of hope that Baxter comes to Ann Arbor? On another note, Devin Gardner started classes today
pimp.gif
Its not looking to good for Bax coming to Mich. But hey, We now have 3 QB's that are playmakers
pimp.gif

Gardner may very well take both Forcier & Robinson spots by early next seasons, dude can play

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Stupid phone

I was staying there is way to Many wild storys on kiffin and his family now that most sound bs

- his wife been a %$+
I believe all three..

For the love of God, please quit claiming "we" for both Michigan and USC football. %%%! is an oxymoron.
smh.gif

I thought Tate Forcier was the front runner for the 2010 Heisman (besides the reigning champ)?

And what happened to your sig? Did you get a your sig privileges taken away for too many players/teams in it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Stupid phone

- his wife been a %$+
I believe all three..

allegedly the Lexus dealership confirms the wreck...

anyway I dont care, the "Vinson bangin Layla then gettin kicked off the team" thing is quite funny tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

For the love of God, please quit claiming "we" for both Michigan and USC football. %%%! is an oxymoron.

You're a Michigan and Duke fan, though?
I actually have connections to both schools though. And I don't claim "we" for two powerhouses in the SAME sport. There are aBOATLOAD of dudes on here who have 2 completely different favorite teams/schools for each sport...

EDIT: My dude Dre as a Duke basketball fan and FSU football fan is worse than me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

smh.gif

I thought Tate Forcier was the front runner for the 2010 Heisman (besides the reigning champ)?

And what happened to your sig? Did you get a your sig privileges taken away for too many players/teams in it?
nerd.gif
Mah Dude...Hop Off.
roll.gif

You have no idea what your talking about man, you gotta thing for me recently huh? Smh, You bout to blow a gasket over posts i said about USC football hahaha

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You're a Michigan and Duke fan, though?
I actually have connections to both schools though. And I don't claim "we" for two powerhouses in the SAME sport. There are a BOATLOAD of dudes on here who have 2 completely different favorite teams/schools for each sport...

EDIT: My dude Dre as a Duke basketball fan and FSU football fan is worse than me.
laugh.gif

Stop D riding Dre ahha
roll.gif

The fact that i never mentioned USC as "we" makes ya #$% look completely dumb. You mad cuz theirs a UM fan on these boards that also likes USCfootball? Smh getta life man & stop worrying about other heads Lol

Blowing a gasket?
laugh.gif

D-riding dre?
laugh.gif

Frost asked why I was a fan of Duke basketball and Michigan football, and I gave him an example of a respectable poster who is a fan of Duke basketball and FSUfootball (same conference lil buddy).

The fact that you make a "USC TROJANS FOOTBALL, The Lane Kiffin Era Begins Sig" and hope to hell that Bax re-commits to USC then turn around and actlike Michigan is your favorite team is as lame as it gets...

You have no idea what your talking about man
But Julio Jones and Tate Forcier are the front runners for the '10 Heisman, correct?

Back
Top Bottom