09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

If you seen the OU performance coupled with today's then you'd see that team looked lost. And then they just lost a top recruit to UTa tday. Thatprogram is what it is and I remember saying that a while back.

The raised expectations are doing nothing for that school as of now. T. Boone poured all that money into the program so they could stand groung with the likesof a Uta and OU. He wants to see results just like any other major booster would and right now they aren't paying off and someone has to be the goat.

Gundy might not get fired after next season but if season like this continues they will be coming for him.

Mike Leach is a fat faced liar.

they just read texas tech's trainer sworn affidavit on ESPN halftime show...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

what is say?

Oklahoma State is fooling themselves if they think they're a consistent 10+ win program. This is right where they should be.
with all that money dude puts into that program i think that is what he is asking for

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

yeah, saw that a little bit ago... what i don't get is why is it even an issue? he doesn't work for them anymore. unless james is intending on pressingcharges isn't this whole thing squashed?

Oklahoma State is barely even a top 5 recruiting team in their immediate area, though. Even with all of the talent in Texas, being #5 or #6 isn't gonna begood enough to get you up to that level that Oklahoma State appears to want to be on. I just don't see Oklahoma State surpassing Oklahoma and Texas in theimmediate future, and you're gonna have to do that to accomplish consistent 10+ win seasons. Hell, looking forward, is Oklahoma State's future eventhat much brighter than A&M's right now? (Given that recruiting and development continue as they have.)

Originally Posted by tmay407

Oklahoma State is barely even a top 5 recruiting team in their immediate area, though. Even with all of the talent in Texas, being #5 or #6 isn't gonna be good enough to get you up to that level that Oklahoma State appears to want to be on. I just don't see Oklahoma State surpassing Oklahoma and Texas in the immediate future, and you're gonna have to do that to accomplish consistent 10+ win seasons. Hell, looking forward, is Oklahoma State's future even that much brighter than A&M's right now? (Given that recruiting and development continue as they have.)

im pretty sure we all know that

the point is Okie state fans and big Time Boosters ant buying that

Oklahoma State is going to suck somethin serious next year but Gundy ain't going anywhere any time soon unless it's on his own accord...

Losing Dez, Zac and Hunter missing time, and everything else they had going on this year doesn't really fall on Gundy's shoulders... And they'relosing WAY too much for anyone to expect them to be much better than 6-6 and go to some crummy bowl... They might be the 5th best team in the South on papergoing into next year...

Gonna be on Gundy to reload that thing and get it going again...

Originally Posted by DLo13

So how long until Spurrier gives it up?

He's standing on the sideline at broken-down Legion Field on a cold @%$ Saturday getting beaten by a team from Connecticut. Dude looks like he would much rather be somewhere else...

That squad is going nowhere. He's elevated the program to where they expect a bowl game every year, but that's nothing to him...

He's about to be 65, his son is graduating this year....I dunno, would anybody be shocked if he announces his retirement in the next few days?
I think next year will be his last if they don't do anything...and even though UF might not be what it has been the past few years, Idon't see South Carolina beating out UF, UT & UGA. At the same time, I'd have to look at their roster but it doesn't seem like they loseanyone worth a damn aside from Norwood, though he can ball. They've paid good money for a lot of those players so you kinda think they might put ittogether at some point. Whether it's enough to keep Spurrier around, who knows.

I think the biggest problem, aside from them just being South Carolina, is that during Spurrier's time there, they haven't really had a QB worth adamn. Garcia hasn't shown that he's that good of a QB so far, even though he was highly rated out of HS. They lost their OL coach and you could kindof see that their OL just wasn't there today. All that aside, I wouldn't be shocked if Spurrier retired, I just see it more likely happening afternext season.

eek.gif

Damn he got rocked.
laugh.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

As a side note, Marvin Austin and Bruce Carter have said they are coming back to play at UNC next year. Quan hasn't made his announcement yet, but if hechooses to come back to UNC, we will be returning 10 out of 11 starters on a D that is already very good.
---------------------------------------------------

EDIT- What in the hell is this e-coin thing? This is absolutely ******ed...

smh.gif
smh.gif
What the hell is up with kickers today? dude had a chance to win the game TWICE, just like the Northwestern kicker.

Before we fix the BCS, the OT rules, and all that...we have to find a way to eliminate kickers from the game of football.

What a horrible end of regulation by both teams. That kicker isn't even getting on the plane/bus back to school if ECU loses.

Mother %$!*%@@ +*$@#*!%$#!!!!!!! That finish was total %$$#@$!+! How in the %#%% is hartman gonna miss three %$!*%@@ fg's?! they completely outplayedArkansas in that game! Yeah, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom