09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Where is chester?
You all thought Stanford had NO chance in this game. I even posted in the Oregon/ USC thread that Oregon was going to be let down. 51 points on you. 51.
I dont care what you other fans say, Stanford needs to be top 25 after this game.
SHUT THE +#*$ UP

I know how you feel, it must suck losing to a team that your fans were saying that you'd beat by at least 3 td's. Stanford Handled Oregon. GameOver.

CWalk... Welcome Back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Where is chester?
You all thought Stanford had NO chance in this game. I even posted in the Oregon/ USC thread that Oregon was going to be let down. 51 points on you. 51.
I dont care what you other fans say, Stanford needs to be top 25 after this game.
SHUT THE +#*$ UP

I know how you feel, it must suck losing to a team that your fans were saying that you'd beat by at least 3 td's. Stanford Handled Oregon. Game Over.

What part of shut the @%+% up didn't you understand?

Where is chester?

Dude, shut the +%@@ up! Your music sucks. Your band sucks. You are a pathetic lead singer. Just leave the S&T forum (Music forum as well for that matter)alone. You are CLUELESS. Go beat USC next week & then u might be able to come back yappin'.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Oregon can still win the Pac-10 outright with three straight victories, so there's still a lot to play for. Can't throw the team under the bus just yet.

Oregon State is FROTHING at the mouth right now... I guarantee they want to get us back for last year.

The game in Arizona scares the living #**+ out of me, I'm not going to lie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Where is chester?

Dude, shut the +%@@ up! Your music sucks. Your band sucks. You are a pathetic lead singer. Just leave the S&T forum (Music forum as well for that matter) alone. You are CLUELESS. Go beat USC next week & then u might be able to come back yappin'.

ouch.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Oregon can still win the Pac-10 outright with three straight victories, so there's still a lot to play for. Can't throw the team under the bus just yet.

Oregon State is FROTHING at the mouth right now... I guarantee they want to get us back for last year.

The game in Arizona scares the living #**+ out of me, I'm not going to lie.
laugh.gif
I've been saying that since the beginning of the season. An Arizona team that keeps getting better at home in November...on the brightside ifthe Ducks lose the rest of the games for the year they will have the record I thought they would just not the same losses I predicted
laugh.gif

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

Where is chester?

Dude, shut the +%@@ up! Your music sucks. Your band sucks. You are a pathetic lead singer. Just leave the S&T forum (Music forum as well for that matter) alone. You are CLUELESS. Go beat USC next week & then u might be able to come back yappin'.

Clueless because of what? Stanford beat Washington after they beat USC. Oregon beat USC, Then Stanford dropped 51 on Oregon. Stanford at least deserves somerecognition.

Damn, Stanfurd ain't won a bowl since 1996.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank goodness they made noise in the 70's. Pathetic %!* squad.

Chester McFloppy wrote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

can't believe they're not showing it on TV

It's Washington versus Stanford.

There's a reason for this.
roll.gif

But UW is ranked for the first time in 6 years....IN 6 YEARS.

But... it's Stanford.

swizzc wrote:

Originally Posted by swizzc

Stanfords all time football program > Oregons all time football program

I don't give a !$#@ about anything before the 1960's.
Pac 10 titles: Stanford > Oregon
Rose Bowls: Stanford > Oregon
Heisman Winners: Stanford > Oregon

[h1]http://espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2483[/h1][h1] (
glasses.gif
Oregon 42, Stanford 51[/h1]
Preview Recap Box Score Play-by-Play Drives Photos Conversation

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]T[/td] [/tr][tr][td]#8[/td] [td]ORE (7-2)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]STAN (6-3)[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h4]Final[/h4]

3:30 PM ET, November 7, 2009

Stanford Stadium

STANFORD, CA

[table][tr][td]Scoring Summary[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FIRST QUARTER[/td] [td]ORE[/td] [td]STAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]13:29[/td] [td]Nate Whitaker 29 Yd[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]07:49[/td] [td]Toby Gerhart 1 Yd Run (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]06:33[/td] [td]LaMichael James 60 Yd Run (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]01:33[/td] [td]Toby Gerhart 4 Yd Run (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SECOND QUARTER[/td] [td]ORE[/td] [td]STAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]11:34[/td] [td]Jim Dray 8 Yd Pass From Andrew Luck (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]09:48[/td] [td]Jeff Maehl 29 Yd Pass From Jeremiah Masoli (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]06:03[/td] [td]Owen Marecic 2 Yd Run (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]THIRD QUARTER[/td] [td]ORE[/td] [td]STAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]12:46[/td] [td]Jamere Holland 40 Yd Pass From Jeremiah Masoli (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]08:50[/td] [td]Chris Owusu 31 Yd Pass From Andrew Luck (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]07:04[/td] [td]Jeremiah Masoli 3 Yd Run (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]03:03[/td] [td]Toby Gerhart 17 Yd Run (Nate Whitaker Kick)[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FOURTH QUARTER[/td] [td]ORE[/td] [td]STAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]10:48[/td] [td]Nate Whitaker 41 Yd[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]08:05[/td] [td]Kenjon Barner 1 Yd Run (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]02:38[/td] [td]D.J. Davis 21 Yd Pass From Jeremiah Masoli (Morgan Flint Kick)[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]00:11[/td] [td]Nate Whitaker 48 Yd[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Team Stat Comparison[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
2483.gif
[/td] [td]
24.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1st Downs[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3rd down efficiency
[/td] [td]6-13[/td] [td]4-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
4th down efficiency
[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Yards[/td] [td]570[/td] [td]505[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]335[/td] [td]251[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Comp-Att
[/td] [td]21-37[/td] [td]12-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Yards per pass
[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td]12.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]254[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Rushing Attempts
[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Yards per rush
[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]4.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Penalties[/td] [td]9-84[/td] [td]3-25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Fumbles lost
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interceptions thrown
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Possession[/td] [td]22:17[/td] [td]37:43[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h1][/h1]

I was rootin' for Oregon to win out, and hopefully make it to the title game... But now I'm hoping Arizona and Oregon State come through...

...but the Trojans still need to win out
smh.gif
... Damn you Washington Huskies, damn you
tired.gif

Arizona is going to beat Oregon. No doubt in my mind.

If Foles started against Iowa we would have won and that Washington game was a fluke.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

I was rootin' for Oregon to win out, and hopefully make it to the title game... But now I'm hoping Arizona and Oregon State come through...

...but the Trojans still need to win out
smh.gif
... Damn you Washington Huskies, damn you
tired.gif
Damn huskies
smh.gif

Can't Reid!
pimp.gif

Dude was right tho...he could have housed that if he stayed to the outside.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Can't Reid!
pimp.gif

Dude was right tho...he could have housed that if he stayed to the outside.
I know. I've been waiting for him to break one and that was it
ohwell.gif

UF's playcalling is some garbage

Originally Posted by swizzc

Who controls their own destiny in the pac 10 now? Oregon still?

Arizona and Oregon both have 1 conference loss.
Tucson...

I hate it down there. That bermuda grass just sucks
mad.gif
It killed Kellen andDennis.
And the way Oregon played on defense today...Foles is probably licking his chops. Not to mention Quizz in the Civil War.

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

Where is chester?

Clueless because of what? Stanford beat Washington after they beat USC. Oregon beat USC, Then Stanford dropped 51 on Oregon. Stanford at least deserves some recognition.
You have lost 3 games. Your program is perennially in the dump. That's why you're not getting respect from the pollsters. Go out nextweek & beat USC. You can pound on your chest then. Your scenario of "who beat who" (which is always a weak argumen), will come full circle.

Sidenote:
laugh.gif
@ Les Miles.

Back
Top Bottom