09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Oregon
smh.gif

I feel the same way about Oregon as I do about Texas Tech after they beat Texas and then got whooped by Oklahoma.

Bamboozled!

Wow at GT....wow... big balls Johnson!

Got to go :/

SEC is goin to get that UF/Bama championship no matter what

they just like %*%+ it i dont care if they see us rig it it dont matter
laugh.gif

Disgusting..

Why does Stanford have to play the spoiler every year. I mean, can they not let someone be happy? $@#% you, Stanford Cardinal. I hate you.

Originally Posted by lowslows

SEC is goin to get that UF/Bama championship no matter what

they just like %*%+ it i dont care if they see us rig it it dont matter
laugh.gif

Disgusting..
They'll probably take that $30K check from Urban and sign it over to Les Miles to keep him quiet...

Originally Posted by 18key

Why does Stanford have to play the spoiler every year. I mean, can they not let someone be happy? $@#% you, Stanford Cardinal. I hate you.
laugh.gif

Oregon is a $+++*@* joke

This is grounds to have Thomas start every game from now on. %+** Masoli, this no talent mother ++*$%$. How do you overthrow someone thats wide open, while youhave no one within 10 yards from you?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Better yet, how do you throw a 15 yard out to someone with no time on the clock?!

mad.gif

I am going to go ahead and say it, SEC is garbage as a whole. From the front office down the people not on the field playing are the ones deciding the games.Damn shame to the players on these other teams having to get beat because of some bs call by officials. If I was Les Miles I would come out and rip the SECofficials, president, whoever else works in the main office a new !%@% and accept the suspension and penalty. That conference has no integrity at all

On another note, going to watch the Rodgers brothers tear up this Cal team

Originally Posted by 18key

This is grounds to have Thomas start every game from now on. %+** Masoli, this no talent mother ++*$%$. How do you overthrow someone thats wide open, while you have no one within 10 yards from you?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Better yet, how do you throw a 15 yard out to someone with no time on the clock?!

mad.gif
Masoli didn't lose that game.

The defense and that good for nothing son of B Nick Allioti gift wrapped that game and handed it himself to Stanford.

not too mention the game was already over... completed pass or not. We weren't gonna get 9 points for that score...

I am an Alabama fan. That could have been a great ending to a great game. LSU with the ball, down 6, needing to drive most of the field to win the game. Stillthink we would've won, but sucks that our victory will forever be tainted by that one call

Where is chester?
You all thought Stanford had NO chance in this game. I even posted in the Oregon/ USC thread that Oregon was going to be let down. 51 points on you. 51.
I dont care what you other fans say, Stanford needs to be top 25 after this game.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Where is chester?
You all thought Stanford had NO chance in this game. I even posted in the Oregon/ USC thread that Oregon was going to be let down. 51 points on you. 51.
I dont care what you other fans say, Stanford needs to be top 25 after this game.
SHUT THE +#*$ UP

I will give Stanford credit.
They played a great game and took what the defense gave them (which seemed like everything).

The offense played pretty well. I mean, by most teams' standards, what they did would be considered fantastic, but there were too many missed plays(LAMICHAEL...eek).
Only in the Pac-10 is 42 points not enough to win a game
laugh.gif

Our pass rush was disgustingly bad. No push whatsoever on Luck. I think the injuries to Thurmond and Glasper are starting to catch up with the defense.We'll see how they play next week against Arizona State in Eugene.

Oregon can still win the Pac-10 outright with three straight victories, so there's still a lot to play for. Can't throw the team under the bus justyet.

Back
Top Bottom