09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

since when can u review a facemask penalty tho?? Ive never heard of that. so u can review all penalties in college?????

They was reviewin the spot and i geuss dey seen da facemask after the fact

Calls like that never go our way so
pimp.gif

Berry is automatic 6 on the goalline

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

since when can u review a facemask penalty tho?? Ive never heard of that. so u can review all penalties in college?????

They was reviewin the spot and i geuss dey seen da facemask after the fact
I understand, but u cant review that. thats like reviewing a TD , then seeing a holding penalty on the replay and coming out and calling it...thats real bad.
smh.gif

eek.gif
Carlos Brown laterals it to ourTackle on 4th down to possibly save our bowl season chances!

EDIT: review underway
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]Texas[/td] [td]Rec[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]Lng[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FumL [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Shipley[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]273[/td] [td]24.8[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

Colt's numbers ain't too bad either...

If randy calls the dogs off
smh.gif

This is the team that beat us 48-0 two years ago...after last week he should know anything can happen

Well it was a nice ride while it lasted Iowa. Too bad Stanzi got hurt and made it that much tougher.

Notre Dame better had brought they Lunch box today.. this gonna be tough sledding stoppin the Navy attack

Originally Posted by lowslows

If randy calls the dogs off
smh.gif

This is the team that beat us 48-0 two years ago...after last week he should know anything can happen

and it was the last game in the OB
frown.gif

We better keep getting on em
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom