09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

It would have have been unlikely for Iowa to have gone undefeated if they had beat N'Western today anyway, but if they HAD gotten the chance to play in the BCS Title game they would have gotten worked by about 3-4 TDs. It would've been worsethan the whippings that the Buckeyes have taken in the title games' over the past few years. So I'm glad for this today...

Big Ten is so down this year
smh.gif

This Stanford/Oregon game might end up A LOT closer than people think... I don't know why, but I have a weird feeling about this game.

Thad Lewis is extremely underated. He's got 15 tds with 4 ints and almost 3000 yds this year

IMO he's the best qb in the ACC

Michigan football is officially irrelevant. I didn't even get pissed after they lost, I just laughed. Thats how bad it is for me as a fan. If I wasn'tso sick I would get blackout like last week. I have a feeling RR might be over at Michigan because there is no way in hell we beat Wiscy or Browneyes.

just throw a damn fade to Floyd

Cmon Charlie

waited til 3rd & goal to throw that #@!#... stupid.

laugh.gif
I like the defense for the fade. just fall down in front of Floyd and let him trip over you before he jumps
laugh.gif

GREAT DEFENSE BY NAVY ON 4th ... wow they was ready for that #+*# ...

eek.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Arthur Brown is so fast....
sick.gif
Too fast. Kid gets to the ball fast as hell and overruns every play.

Navy
pimp.gif

I should of wife coach Ken's daughter back in HS when I had the chance.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

just throw a damn fade to Floyd

Cmon Charlie

waited til 3rd & goal to throw that *+$$... stupid.

laugh.gif
I like the defense for the fade. just fall down in front of Floyd and let him trip over you before he jumps
laugh.gif
The sun was in his eyes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom