09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

how anyone can compare eye gouging to a late hit like that, im just baffled
duck fan - can we compare eye gouging to this
You really aren't a bright young man, are you?

I actually am pretty smart.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Dag. Sharp got absolutely blasted by a dude who was standing up straight
frown.gif

Okay, as a Gator fan, you cant compare Spikes' obvious attempt at digging out a guys eyes to a late hit. Late hit = bad. Eye gouging = very, very bad. Heshould be suspended for more than 1 half. Especially against a team like Vandy.
Dont bring Blount into this. You're making yourself look desperate, Raw.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Them dudes ghost again?

I seen the one cat drop the Michigan sig for a Cleveland Cavs sig real quick...
nerd.gif
I didn't necessarily "drop the sig." Whenever I post in here I use this & will continue to use this (including the sh!tty @ssrecord).

I was so disgusted by what I saw in the Illinois game, I honestly had nothing to say...
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Rich Rod isn't the main problem IMO, and if given time, I think he could very well be the answer. The talent on defense is so abysmal that we have TWOwalk-ons STARTING (and not because of injures). It's the worst defense I've ever seen from a Michigan team and it's not even close. I know GregRobinson needs to take blame, but it's honestly more on the bums we have starting save Brandon Graham, Mike Martin & Donovan Warren.

Also I jumped the gun on Tate Forcier. After watching Nick Sheridan and Steven Threet ATTEMPT to run the read option last year, he honestly looked like hecould walk on water after that ND game.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...He's had a bum shoulder/been playing in pain since the Indiana game for weeksnow, but that doesn't excuse the !!*+ he's been pulling on the field. After losing our best O-lineman and starting center, David Molk, our offense hasgone to shambles. We have 3/5 dudes playing out of position now.
sick.gif

After all this @++@%+*$, I honestly just want a 6-6 record & a bowl game. We NEED to beat Purdue this week. It's a shame how far this program hasfallen so quickly.
smh.gif

P.S.: The Big Ten is a disgrace to the BCS right now. Iowa's about to get SHELLACKED by the Ducks if given the chance.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

South Carolina is gonna be wearing Camouflage hybrid unis with "Courage" where the players names usually are, for veterans day game to help raisemoney for the wounded warriors charity...

they look kinda Tite!

maybe camo pants too
pimp.gif

Dave Molk not being in there is a huge loss. Kid wasn't a Rimington watch list lineman for nothing.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Dave Molk not being in there is a huge loss. Kid wasn't a Rimington watch list lineman for nothing.
Plus it took Moosman three weeks to figure out how to snap the ball.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

South Carolina is gonna be wearing Camouflage hybrid unis with "Courage" where the players names usually are, for veterans day game to help raise money for the wounded warriors charity...

they look kinda Tite!

maybe camo pants too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait to see them

It'll be interesting to see if Hawkins survives this season...

Darrell ain't got anybody to blame but himself though...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Plus it took Moosman three weeks to figure out how to snap the ball.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
Moos needs to shave too.

Quote:
ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia running back Washaun Ealey says he doesn't think Florida linebacker Brandon Spikes should be suspended for apparently trying togouge Ealey's eyes in Saturday's game.

Florida coach Urban Meyer on Monday suspended Spikes for the first half of this week's game against Vanderbilt after the defensive captain stuck his handin Ealey's helmet and appeared to try to stick in fingers in Ealey's eyes.

Ealey says he doesn't agree with those who have said the suspension was not stiff enough. He said on Tuesday that Spikes "shouldn't, I think, getsuspended at all."

Top-ranked Florida beat Georgia 41-17. On Monday, Spikes issued an apology, saying there "is no excuse for my actions."

Let a Miami LB get caught trying to gauge somebody's eye out.......they'll be screaming fire Shannon and shut down the whole football program.

Back
Top Bottom