09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Seems to me like all his catches are just jump balls from Nesbitt.

That's all Nesbitt can throw.
laugh.gif

Tavon Austin is going to be good at WV. Wish Michigan would have stayed on him.

Juice is horse poop. He better get working on catching the ball cuz he ain't no QB.

OSU needs to find a decent line and stick with it. Juggling guys all over can't help.

Soutamire and the coach almost getting after eachother. Loved it.

Can someone explain to me why espn paid all that money for an sec contract but all we get on espn and espn2 right are freaking big 10 games??

He broke that !#%*% Offfff on the corner. Dude dove and everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
even Ware snapped
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Sneaddddd!

Finally Nutt is running to set up the pass.
pimp.gif

Whoa...Todd McShay said that Pryor should move to WR next year? I know it's McShay, but are things REALLY that bad for Pryor?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I have a bad feeling about today's game vs Miss St for some reason...3 defensive starters out and the man-child Anthony Dixon on the other side
smh.gif
I just hope our offense finally gets on track and somebody besides Hernandez learns how to catch the ball.

fun fact of the day: florida hasn't won in starkville since 1985.

unfortunately, i think that will probably change today. we have not looked good this year against the pass.

Nesbitt with another terrible looking fade to Thomas...then he drags the DB for another 10.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Whoa...Todd McShay said that Pryor should move to WR next year? I know it's McShay, but are things REALLY that bad for Pryor?

like the guys said in the booth he is a college QB MAYBE in the NFL he will have to move to WR

but like bob griese said with his long stride he would get jammed all day and never get off the line at WR

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

like the guys said in the booth he is a college QB MAYBE in the NFL he will have to move to WR

but like bob griese said with his long stride he would get jammed all day and never get off the line at WR

Yeah...and he'd have to get reps ASAP at WR if he wanted to really become a solid pro at receiver....but, as good as an athlete he is, I could see himmaking a nice transition to WR...Calvin Johnson (just comparing strides) has a ridiculously long stride and covers more ground in fewer steps than anyone elsein the NFL...

Back
Top Bottom