09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif
at Julio running back punts

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

5am....why hasn't Bud Foster taken a head coaching job?
He only wants one if he can get it at a good BCS school. He interviewed for the Clemson job but they didn't offer it to him. He said he wouldhave taken it if they did.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

5am....why hasn't Bud Foster taken a head coaching job?
He only wants one if he can get it at a good BCS school. He interviewed for the Clemson job but they didn't offer it to him. He said he would have taken it if they did.
Please get this man outta the ACC...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Taylor Mays sucks
laugh.gif
I really dont know what he does well. I havent figured it out yet. I think hes good at hitting defenseless offensive players tho

and Wramblin Wreck got the tote game rollin again.
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Man they drove it down the field EASILY. Kam keeps staying too far inside on his pursuit and they're getting to the edge. Then he got eaten up bythe block on that TD. Just overall having a terrible game. Nobody's shedding their blocks.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Man they drove it down the field EASILY. Kam keeps staying too far inside on his pursuit and they're getting to the edge. Then he got eaten up by the block on that TD. Just overall having a terrible game. Nobody's shedding their blocks.
Take that L
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

im glad we got that option early in the season...i think it would be different if we played them today

GATOOOOOOORS!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What a game! These dummies had me nervous, couldn't hold on to the ball to save their life, I really don't know how we won that game, Arkansas missed alot of opportunities. I see there was a lot of whining about the refs, the PI call was BS, but if you've watched this conference all year, the referringhas sucked so we just have to deal with it...Name of the game is survive and advance fellas and we did that.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

GATOOOOOOORS!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What a game! These dummies had me nervous, couldn't hold on to the ball to save their life, I really don't know how we won that game, Arkansas missed a lot of opportunities. I see there was a lot of whining about the refs, the PI call was BS, but if you've watched this conference all year, the referring has sucked so we just have to deal with it...Name of the game is survive and advance fellas and we did that.
come on you dont know how you won that game son
indifferent.gif

Refs won that game dont come in here with that my dude!!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

GATOOOOOOORS!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What a game! These dummies had me nervous, couldn't hold on to the ball to save their life, I really don't know how we won that game, Arkansas missed a lot of opportunities. I see there was a lot of whining about the refs, the PI call was BS, but if you've watched this conference all year, the referring has sucked so we just have to deal with it...Name of the game is survive and advance fellas and we did that.
come on you dont know how you won that game son
indifferent.gif

Refs won that game dont come in here with that my dude!!

blah blah blah, I was in the endzone so I couldn't see a lot of the spots and stuff cause they were on the opposite side of the field, the only blatantcall I saw that was bad was the PI when Deonte' was in the endzone. I was speaking about us turning the ball over 4 times and still finding a way to pullthat one out. I said the SEC refs are bad, you happy? As if USC doesn't get favored calls as well
eyes.gif
. 6-0 that's all that matters.

I guess after our offense playing so well the last couple of weeks, I forgot that our offensive coordinator sucks
laugh.gif

Our gameplan tonight was buns. They stuff the box and we still try to run on them. It's not all his fault though, our O-line hasn't played well at all.

I thought GT might have 21 on us, but not heading into the 4th quarter. I also thought we'd be able to score at least 30 points.

Not really many excuses to make right now though, GT is just taking it to us right now.

Are you serious? They just moved the ball on the spot...
laugh.gif
I saw that too... the ref rotated the ball to have thelaces up, and it looked like he moved the ball closer to the sticks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom